Colmesneil @ Burkeville Predictions? (Burkeville's Homecoming)

SSX78

I'll go with the Mustangs right now, just got their first win & this is Homecoming.  However, Colmesneil is the other team in our district that could be playing for the title in a few weeks.  After my Oilers played both teams; I can say it should be a good one.  Good luck to both teams!!!

Burkeville wins by less than a TD.

I don't see any team going undeafted this year, but I've been wrong lots of times before.

This is a match between one of the dominate teams in the district against one of the weaker.  Colmesneil will

come out on top by 3 of 4 TDs.  I would love to see the Mustangs whip the Dogs, but we all have to live in the real world, not one we dream up in cyberspace.  Good luck Stangs, play hard and hope no one gets hurt.  By the way what were you thinking by picking Colmesneil for homecoming?  Set your goals high but not ridiculous.

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

This should be a great matchup. The Mustangs are playing well and the Bulldogs have alot at stake if they lose. Given the fact that this is Burkeville homecoming, you know the Stangs will lay it all on the line.....I can smell the pit at the Mustang Corrall right now....Cant wait...There is nothing like it!!!

Football is a sport where things can change before you can blink an eye. I mean you walk down to the concession stand with your team winning big and the cheering starts and you look up to find a tied ball game. Football is anybody's game and can be won with alot of other things than strictly talent. This game will be decided by whoever wants it more!

All I can say is this is going to be a great game, mainly because Burkeville is going to do their best because its thier homecoming, but Colmesneil is going to be trying to keep up their winning streak.
Good luck to both teams and be safe tonight.
[glow=blue,2,300]SSX78[/glow]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder