STJFL PeeWee Playoff Picture

Yes, if Ned White wins, they would play the winner of the WOS game.

How does it work out like that ??  Can any of you coaches tell us how the seeding ended up !!  and how these games were decided //

PNG White had 5 divisional games and Lumberton White only had 4 so PNG got the #1 seed.

This is one of the decisions that resulted from the meeting that I am still trying to comprehend. By the way, yes if Ned. White beats Lum. White then you will play the winner of W.O.S vs. VIDOR , and let me make this clear, we totally are not worried about next week just to make sure that no one feels disrespected, we are focused on our game Saturday against Vidor. They are a very good and fast team and we will be preparing for them starting today. I hope that all the teams enjoy themselves and have a great weekend this is gonna be fun!

Nederland Black is #4 seed. PNG Purple is #5.

YEA ,, HOW DOES THE 7&1  NED white seed #7  ,,, THEY SHOULD BE # 4

Im  confused on this ,,,  NED white is way better than a #7 seed !!!!!

NO offense intended to PNG (white)  but I think they caught a break in this process ,, they"re pretty much a lock for a SB spot so long as they don't make any big mistakes!!!

Guest bulldawg16

Thanks L-Train, I have wanted to ask, but didn't want anyone to think we are on here pouting. From what I understand, the WOS vs. PNG forfeit didn't seem to affect anyone except Ned White. We had 1 loss and we are 7th seed.  So basically,all our boys hard work was useless in the end. Yes, they are still in the playoffs and we are greatful for that, but seriously, I would love for someone to try and justify this.

Next time tell your team coach not have a bye week and it will help. I'm with PNG White and was confused also, but I was told that they go by the conference records first. Lum White was in a conference with only four games and we had five. The WOS forfeit helped us and then when WOS beat Ned White that gave them one conference loss. We and Lum White were the only undefeated conference teams, they played one less conference game and therefore thats how they got us the #1 seed. All I can say is that's the rules, but it doesn't matter because I think we deserve it. Remember your team is not the only one's that worked hard! We did lose to WOS, but I feel that we are just as good as them. Anyways enough of my babeling, good luck to all in the playoffs.

Next time tell your team coach not have a bye week and it will help. I'm with PNG White and was confused also, but I was told that they go by the conference records first. Lum White was in a conference with only four games and we had five. The WOS forfeit helped us and then when WOS beat Ned White that gave them one conference loss. We and Lum White were the only undefeated conference teams, they played one less conference game and therefore thats how they got us the #1 seed. All I can say is that's the rules, but it doesn't matter because I think we deserve it. Remember your team is not the only one's that worked hard! We did lose to WOS, but I feel that we are just as good as them. Anyways enough of my babeling, good luck to all in the playoffs.

SCALP'em  ,, nobody said that PNG did'nt deserve #1 ,,,,  I was saying how does NED(white)  come out #7,,,

Hey if that the rules then cool ,, LOL I admit I am still trying to learn every detail on how STJFL does things!!!

Guest bulldawg16

That makes perfect sense for PNG White, congrats! But my post was really for Ned White's seed. We did not have a bye and there are other teams that made it in before us. Good Luck in the Superbowl PNG White and WOS!!

SCALP'em   ,, nobody said that PNG did'nt deserve #1 ,,,,   I was saying how does NED(white)  come out #7,,,

Hey if that the rules then cool ,, LOL I admit I am still trying to learn every detail on how STJFL does things!!!

from my understanding. PNG purple is above us (ned white)  because of points scored againts on conference games. I have the #'S written down somewhere at my office. 7-1 record makes wildcard, seed #7... We also beat 3 playoff teams. But it all comes down to the stjfl rules, which I respect 100%. (it is what it is)

That makes perfect sense for PNG White, congrats! But my post was really for Ned White's seed. We did not have a bye and there are other teams that made it in before us. Good Luck in the Superbowl PNG White and WOS!!

BULLDAWG ,,, I agree PNG (white) pretty much has a lock on a home field SB spot !!!! So long as they play THIER  game and make no HUGE mistakes ,,, HOWEVER the the team to face them is not !!!! To decide that ,, we are gona see some of the best game of the season ,, I can assure you LUM is hungry ,,, NED is highly motivated and focuse ,,, LOL and ole PREVIS @ WOS LOL Well he know he's got a target on his back per say ,,,,and that NED wants another shot @ him and LUM (white) for sure is primed and ready for thier shot to take him on !!! IM pretty darn sure he's taking it seriously too !!!    GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS !!!!!

Back when my son played in the league, 7-1 would sitting at home. Back then only 4 temas made to the playoffs. So, it could be worse. They have the seeding rules online. I am sure if someone can come up with something better, they will listen. From what I read, you need to place 1st or 2nd  in your division to seed 1 through 6, then other 2 teams are the best overall record. Look at the NFL, it is kind of the same way. There is always a wild card team with a better record than a division winner. Just my 2 cents.

Back when my son played in the league, 7-1 would sitting at home. Back then only 4 temas made to the playoffs. So, it could be worse. They have the seeding rules online. I am sure if someone can come up with something better, they will listen. From what I read, you need to place 1st or 2nd  in your division to seed 1 through 6, then other 2 teams are the best overall record. Look at the NFL, it is kind of the same way. There is always a wild card team with a better record than a division winner. Just my 2 cents.

The posts  where not compliants,,, sry if you took it that way !!! I was simply surprised !!!!

Back when my son played in the league, 7-1 would sitting at home. Back then only 4 temas made to the playoffs. So, it could be worse. They have the seeding rules online. I am sure if someone can come up with something better, they will listen. From what I read, you need to place 1st or 2nd  in your division to seed 1 through 6, then other 2 teams are the best overall record. Look at the NFL, it is kind of the same way. There is always a wild card team with a better record than a division winner. Just my 2 cents.

ETA) "edited to add"- Went to stjfl website and now have a new topic on this topic.

Not complaining either. Just explaining.

The circumstances are a team with a record of 5-2 overall is seed # 5...because the other 2 and the (5-2) team were tied 4-1 for their division. So they broke the tie by points scored against. With the 5-2 team beating the team that got seed #4 (overall record 7-1), by a forfeit (not following stjfl rules) their score was 1-0........ This is the game that hurt Ned White #7, record (7-1). Not PNG Purple or WOS. They two teams that played the game.

Some would think you would go by "overall" record before points scored... but again... its all about the division games.  Which has teams with overall record 4-3, 3-1div in playoffs as seed #6

Guest bulldawg16

Well, it is what it is!  My son has had the best experience this year and is proud of what they have accomplished and that is what it is all about. Now it's time to move on and focus on the playoffs! Good Luck to EVERYONE!!

ETA) "edited to add"- Went to stjfl website and now have a new topic on this topic.

Not complaining either. Just explaining.

The circumstances are a team with a record of 5-2 overall is seed # 5...because the other 2 and the (5-2) team were tied 4-1 for their division. So they broke the tie by points scored against. With the 5-2 team beating the team that got seed #4 (overall record 7-1), by a forfeit (not following stjfl rules) their score was 1-0........ This is the game that hurt Ned White #7, record (7-1). Not PNG Purple or WOS. They two teams that played the game.

Some would think you would go by "overall" record before points scored... but again... its all about the division games.  Which has teams with overall record 4-3, 3-1div in playoffs as seed #6

Hey Bam that was good, there is no way on God's green earth a lot of us could understand it so thanks for breaking it down. What are you a military logistics guy HAHAHAHAHA! Just joking, hey good luck onSaturday, because Lum. White is fired up! I talked to their coach and they are ready to play, our coaching staff will be staying to watch that game even if we don't prevail this game will be the one to see! I heard they had some good odds on this game up in LAS VEGAS! HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83