Dayton at Galena Park predictions

Have to agree with the above post - when the offense poses a deep threat on a consistant basis it keeps the defense honest and nervous , Franks is the man that can make you suffer with his speed ! don't know if the JV QB has the arm to air it out like Payton could.

maybe not like ploch.... but he's got plenty.

dayton's deep ball never is a go route up the sideline, where the qb just throws as high and as far as he can. The post to the middle of the field is their deep ball usually for about 35 or 40 yds.

Folks the JV kid is going to go back tobeing the JV kid, the keys to the car were on loan!

NO WAY!!  Give us a glimpse of some redemption and it turns out to be a tease?  Adding Mr. Herrera in there and having Payton at RB/WR would add a killer dimension to the offense!  No to mention having the sure hands of Mr. Reyes in the mix!

Folks the JV kid is going to go back tobeing the JV kid, the keys to the car were on loan!

I don't think so... Andreas will probably get some playing time, might even start.

I think right now Andreas is the starting QB with Ploch playing in the slot.

After Andreas got settled down and used to the speed of the game, the last five possessions Dayton had against Barbers Hill he guided the offense to way over 300 yards.

I'd be surprised if GP gets over 200 yards....Jakari looks like he should've been playing linebacker all along.  Hopefully he stops fumbling the ball and we'll get to see what kind of talent he has because he absolutely looks like he's a stud when he gets the ball.  He reminds me of Lamar Mitchell.

[quote name="rollinac" post="683119" timestamp="1256234358"]
I'd be surprised if GP gets over 200 yards....Jakari looks like he should've been playing linebacker all along.  Hopefully he stops fumbling the ball and we'll get to see what kind of talent he has because he absolutely looks like he's a stud when he gets the ball.  He reminds me of Lamar Mitchell.
[/quote]

If Lamar had Jakari's speed that would have been amazing, but I see your view on that.

Granted he seems like an old vet now (and he's only a sophomore) but I really like that kid.  He really makes an impact as a blocker when he doesn't get the ball and plays hard on every play.  He flat ran over those Friendswood linebackers on a couple of blocks and that pair (33 and 32) were probably the two best linebackers Dayton has played.  He's going to have a breakout game sometime and then lookout.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="683238" timestamp="1256241762"]
Most important thing to remember about Jakari...
He has been taught by the "jedi master" of math teachers...
the kid knows the ultimate rule by heart....
ALWAYS BELIEVE!
[/quote]

Oh Lord the kid has had Toups and my Dad, give'em the Heisman!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa