Post Week 8 STJFL Scores

JUST ONE MORE THING !!!  I don't know if any BMT coaches or fans post here ,,, BUT   I want to give that team a shout out of respect for hanging in there and fighting it out week in week out all season !!!

Those boys showed alot of heart out there and never quite !!!    BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR !!!

Thanks L-Train.  The Bmt boys did hang in there and there was a great deal of improvement from Wk #1 to Wk #8.  Hopefully, they will stick it out & give it another try next year. There are only 3 - 7 year olds on the PeeWee team so next years PeeWee's will be a pretty new team again. We had fun and that is what matters in the long run.  It was frustrating to lose each week but we didn't go scoreless each week so that did help.

Good luck to all in the playoffs/Superbowl. I'm sure we will come out & support some teams during the next few weeks.

Well. Two undefeated teams went head to head today (WOS Pee Wee/Nederland White Pee Wee). But in the end WOS came out on top in convincing fashion. We can talk about injuries, refs not seeing anything and everything else. IT'S IN THE GAME! And that wasn't what decided the game. WOS hits hard! And we're looking forward to the playoffs! Good luck to all teams. And I truly hope those young men are ok.

(caught on film) Kicking players in the back AFTER he is on the ground, starting running back out 1st half. Refs didn't see LO's not in position and standing during quarter 1, 2, 3. FINALLY the refs decided to participate in the game. :o

Scoring during 2ND half was 14-7. WOS dominated our offense, BUT would have been a MUCH closer game after reviewing video. This type of shotty refereeing will NOT happen in the SUPER BOWL. Hope to see y'all again, WOS- Good  LUCK!  ;D

CONGRATS TO PNG WHITE, LUMB WHITE, WOS for winning your division. GOOD LUCK to all the teams in the playoffs!

Bam understand that calls go both ways. I sure when you look at the film some of their young men made mistakes too. But if you think you need that to win a game have at it. Oh! And if you plan on seeing us in the playoffs you might want to strongly consider changing that offense.  ;)

Well. Two undefeated teams went head to head today (WOS Pee Wee/Nederland White Pee Wee). But in the end WOS came out on top in convincing fashion. We can talk about injuries, refs not seeing anything and everything else. IT'S IN THE GAME! And that wasn't what decided the game. WOS hits hard! And we're looking forward to the playoffs! Good luck to all teams. And I truly hope those young men are ok.

(caught on film) Kicking players in the back AFTER he is on the ground, starting running back out 1st half. Refs didn't see LO's not in position and standing during quarter 1, 2, 3. FINALLY the refs decided to participate in the game. :o

Scoring during 2ND half was 14-7. WOS dominated our offense, BUT would have been a MUCH closer game after reviewing video. This type of shotty refereeing will NOT happen in the SUPER BOWL. Hope to see y'all again, WOS- Good  LUCK!  ;D

CONGRATS TO PNG WHITE, LUMB WHITE, WOS for winning your division. GOOD LUCK to all the teams in the playoffs!

I've heard 2 different versions about the running back. First, he was blocked in the back. Then he was kicked. We asked the refs who did it,but nobody (coaches or refs) could tell us who it was. When you find out who (should be able to see it on film), please let me know and I will personally handle it. We don't play like that and my kids know better. As far as the refs go, I seem to recall that every penalty in the book was called on us in the second half. And we didn't do anything different from the first half. Bottom line is you guys got beat. Now in no way am I gloating or throwing it in y'alls faces, but it is what it is. And like I told y'alls head coach, Nederland White is a hell of a team and will do well in the playoffs. But please don't taint our victory with excuses and accusations. Fact is the better team won. Convincingly. Good Luck to all in the playoffs. Should be very interesting.....

i don't have the score from our last game, but wanted  to post that Lumberton Red Raiders-Flag are undefeated division champs . looking forward to the playoffs and cant wait to move up next year. this year has been a good one and we where lucky enough to have a great coach that taught our boys alot.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Scoring during 2ND half was 14-7. WOS dominated our offense, BUT would have been a MUCH closer game after reviewing video. This type of shotty refereeing will NOT happen in the SUPER BOWL. Hope to see y'all again, WOS- Good  LUCK!  ;D

I've heard 2 different versions about the running back. First, he was blocked in the back. Then he was kicked. We asked the refs who did it,but nobody (coaches or refs) could tell us who it was. When you find out who (should be able to see it on film), please let me know and I will personally handle it. We don't play like that and my kids know better. As far as the refs go, I seem to recall that every penalty in the book was called on us in the second half. And we didn't do anything different from the first half. Bottom line is you guys got beat. Now in no way am I gloating or throwing it in y'alls faces, but it is what it is. And like I told y'alls head coach, Nederland White is a heck of a team and will do well in the playoffs. But please don't taint our victory with excuses and accusations. Fact is the better team won. Convincingly. Good Luck to all in the playoffs. Should be very interesting.....

Great Job Previs! As y'all continue to coach in this league u will hear all kinds of excuses. Especially win a team is 7-0 and plays Wos and don't show up at all like yesterday. First of all you have them beat before the game ever starts. Know why? Because half of the kids or intimidated by the WOS FLY MUSTANG ON OUR HELEMT. Second if our kids make a big hit the first play of the game. Third all week there coaches tell there kids don't let them get outside because they are fast. Then u bust one up the middle on them. So now there kids are like i thought coach side don't let them outside. They just run up the middle and scored a long TD. Fourth there game plan is all screwed up now because you're running up the middle and they have kids spread out from sideline to side line. So Previs keep UP THE GREAT WORK  AT THE PEEWEE LEVEL. I BEEN COACHING IN THIS LEAUGE FOR 4 YEARS AND I DONE HEARD IT ALL WHEN WOS BEATS TEAMS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE GOOD.

lumberton red flag 38

kountze    flag      24

lumberton red flag finishes season at 7-0. red flag scored  165 pts  & gave up just 50, 24

of that came in the kountze game. congrats to a fine group of young men, they really have

put in the time & have learned so much this year. now the new season starts. good luck

to all the teams from lumberton.  4 raider teams ,covering all divisions went undefeated, good

job guys,go R A I D E R S  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Scoring during 2ND half was 14-7. WOS dominated our offense, BUT would have been a MUCH closer game after reviewing video. This type of shotty refereeing will NOT happen in the SUPER BOWL. Hope to see y'all again, WOS- Good  LUCK!  ;D

I've heard 2 different versions about the running back. First, he was blocked in the back. Then he was kicked. We asked the refs who did it,but nobody (coaches or refs) could tell us who it was. When you find out who (should be able to see it on film), please let me know and I will personally handle it. We don't play like that and my kids know better. As far as the refs go, I seem to recall that every penalty in the book was called on us in the second half. And we didn't do anything different from the first half. Bottom line is you guys got beat. Now in no way am I gloating or throwing it in y'alls faces, but it is what it is. And like I told y'alls head coach, Nederland White is a heck of a team and will do well in the playoffs. But please don't taint our victory with excuses and accusations. Fact is the better team won. Convincingly. Good Luck to all in the playoffs. Should be very interesting.....

Great Job Previs! As y'all continue to coach in this league u will hear all kinds of excuses. Especially win a team is 7-0 and plays Wos and don't show up at all like yesterday. First of all you have them beat before the game ever starts. Know why? Because half of the kids or intimidated by the WOS FLY MUSTANG ON OUR HELEMT. Second if our kids make a big hit the first play of the game. Third all week there coaches tell there kids don't let them get outside because they are fast. Then u bust one up the middle on them. So now there kids are like i thought coach side don't let them outside. They just run up the middle and scored a long TD. Fourth there game plan is all screwed up now because you're running up the middle and they have kids spread out from sideline to side line. So Previs keep UP THE GREAT WORK  AT THE PEEWEE LEVEL. I BEEN COACHING IN THIS LEAUGE FOR 4 YEARS AND I DONE HEARD IT ALL WHEN WOS BEATS TEAMS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE GOOD.

Those coaches were awesome face to face, but don't know what they teach on sidelines.  The flags did start flying as should have been in the first play of the game.  The kiddos from WOS played an outstanding game, very fast, very big, just all out athletes.  I hope the best for WOS in the future,and looking towards Lumberton white on Saturday morning

« Last Edit: Today at 02:22:44 PM by WOS 98 »

Good thing you edited that post  ;)

BAMM    Where did you get the LUM ( white) on SAT. from ??  Are you making some announcement that I have'nt heard yet !!!  Are you saying your teams Plays LUM ( white) in the first round !!!  As far as I know none of the match ups have been announced ,,,,  you got an inside track ???  feel free to tell us all who is playing who !!!

BTW if you are playn LUM ,,,,  SEE YA SAT.      I for one will be glad to get all this started , some how LUM (white) keeps getting left out when all ya'll get to talking on here !!!  If we gota go through you to get to WOS then lets get it on !!!!  LOL !!!

I'm proud of these guys ,, they came right back from loosing in the SB in 08 , to the only PEEWEE 8&0 season in the league!!!    GO RAIDERS !!!!

That was really , really uncalled for !!!   Get on here and brag about your team ,, but don't go putting down other teams and players !!!

Oh it was uncalled for?!?! Just like the way your coaches teach kids to cheap shot and play dirty is uncalled for?? But then again cant expect much from Lumberton............you guys diplayed that last year.

Good luck Saturday BAM......should be a fairly easy win for you guys. Its just the cheap shots abd poor sportsmanship you have to watch out for!!

HooRah!!!

Congrats Lumberton Red Flag for winning yall's Division...PNG Purple tied our last game against Vidor Black 14-14 and finished 6-0-1 on the year and tied with WO-S for first place in our Division...  Vidor Black finishes 5-1-1... Looks like our playoffs will be very competitive... Good luck!

That was really , really uncalled for !!!   Get on here and brag about your team ,, but don't go putting down other teams and players !!!

Oh it was uncalled for?!?! Just like the way your coaches teach kids to cheap shot and play dirty is uncalled for?? But then again cant expect much from Lumberton............you guys diplayed that last year.

Good luck Saturday BAM......should be a fairly easy win for you guys. Its just the cheap shots abd poor sportsmanship you have to watch out for!!

HooRah!!!

This sounds like "that parent" you don't want on your team.  ::)

Good luck to all the teams

PNG White beat Vidor White 13-0.....

I was not there but I am proud of those little Pirates with Big Hearts.

Congrats to PNG....bad weekend for my Pirate football against Indians... ;)

daddy23,

is this PeeWee or junior?

JR.....

Will someone please post the JR WOS-Blue vs Ned White game.....playoff berth on the line depending on the score...TIA

WOS JR. BLUE- 18

NED. JR WHITE- 2

was a good game. my son play for ned white. he said #4 was too hard to tackle. i mean the kid is not big but not small. he has speed. he scored everything. but good luck to wos blue in playoffs and every other teams

Those coaches were awesome face to face, but don't know what they teach on sidelines.  The flags did start flying as should have been in the first play of the game.  The kiddos from WOS played an outstanding game, very fast, very big, just all out athletes.  I hope the best for WOS in the future,and looking towards Lumberton white on Saturday morning

As head coach of the WOS Pee Wee team, let me first say that I appreciate the compliment about our coaches. They are an awesome group of guys and the best coaches I've ever coached with. Bam, we teach our kids to go hard from start to finish. It is never our intention to purposely hurt anybody, and we sure don't teach "cheap shotting." I think what it comes down to is this: u guys were undefeated going into Saturday (by the way, congrats on an awesome season). My guess is that y'all figured that y'all could do us like every other team y'all played this season (scoring alot of points, shutting teams out). And you all got dominated. That's not meant to be mean or put y'all down bcuz tha Bulldogs r for real, but it's the truth. And now, the excuses start flying. Shouldn't be that way. However, I do not feel that we saw u guys @ your best, which is scary. Good Luck to y'all Saturday against a VERY, VERY, tough Lumberton White team. That oughta be tha game of the week for sure.

BAMM     Where did you get the LUM ( white) on SAT. from ??  Are you making some announcement that I have'nt heard yet !!!   Are you saying your teams Plays LUM ( white) in the first round !!!   As far as I know none of the match ups have been announced ,,,,  you got an inside track ???  feel free to tell us all who is playing who !!!

BTW if you are playn LUM ,,,,   SEE YA SAT.      I for one will be glad to get all this started , some how LUM (white) keeps getting left out when all ya'll get to talking on here !!!  If we gota go through you to get to WOS then lets get it on !!!!  LOL !!!

I'm proud of these guys ,, they came right back from loosing in the SB in 08 , to the only PEEWEE 8&0 season in the league!!!     GO RAIDERS !!!!

Let me be the first to apologize, L-Train. Believe me, we haven't forgotten about you guys. And we want to see that WOS vs Lum White rematch just as bad as you do. But from my understanding, it MIGHT be taking place BEFORE the Superbowl (which really sucks!!). I say MIGHT bcuz we both have our hands full Saturday...U guys have a very angry, very motivated, and very good Nederland White team and we have a very good Vidor Gold team awaiting on us. Good Luck Saturday. We'll be pulling for y'all ;). Oh, congrats on one heck of a season. After playing y'all in last year's superbowl, I didn't expect anything less. GOOD JOB RAIDERS!!

HooRah!!!

OK I'll tell you now , if you are refering to the fight that happened last year ,, That was on guy affiliated with one team from LUMBERTON !!!  THAT IS NOT THE TEAM COACHES OR ANY OF THE PARENTS FROM THE TEAM  BAM WILL BE FACING !!!  ONE person , does'nt represent the whole of the LUMBERTON!!!  The comment on how easy it will be , Im sure is trying to stir the pot , but that really does'nt work !!!

BAM ,,,,, I would like to refrase one of my previous posts!!  By saying if we have to go through your team to get to WOS ,,,

I certainly ment no disrespect , nor trash talk !!  Hey , in good fun yea LET"S GET IT ON !!!  As a parent of a LUM (white) (return 08) player ,

YES I WANT TO  see LUM vs WOS !! Besides , I think all the other teams in the playoffs have had thier crack @ Previs and WOS ,, LOL  It's our turn !!!  ( J/K )  I don't think for one sec it will be easy getting there!

Like PREVIS said , I think NED vs LUM will be the game of the week in the first round!!!  I for one can't wait till SAT.  I've heard and read more than a few times comments about our schedule was'nt as tough , so yea Im ready to get our team out there in the mix and lets just see !!!  This game is gona be a very hard hitting battle for every inch!!    GOOD LUCK on sat.  Thankx for let us come play at that big stadium ya got over there!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder