23 1A fun poll

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

Which of these players have had the best year thus far in your opinion?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these players have had the best year thus far in your opinion?

• Ansisco - West Hardin
    • Nichols - Evadale
    • Robertson - Burkeville
    • Woodrome - Chester

It has been a fun year so far in district 23 1A....this poll is a fun way to recognize some (certainly not all) of the players in the district. Vote now!

It is unusual that the other three players on this poll the Rebels have yet to face.

I stated in another posting that our district is full of fine players and several including those on this list and others that are not could make a strong case for the district MVP. I think everyone would agree that there is still a great deal of football left to play and thesee final three games will have a dramatic impact on the district Championship, the playoff teams and of course the end of the year individual honors that will be passed out once the season is over.

This poll might be a better indicator three weeks from now. I know that each of these young men is more concerned with how their team will finish than who we think is the district MVP.

Yeller. this poll was not who everyone thinks is MVP..it was a FUN poll only. I do believe that you did face Jeremy Robertson last week in Burkeville.

Yeller. this poll was not who everyone thinks is MVP..it was a FUN poll only. I do believe that you did face Jeremy Robertson last week in Burkeville.

You are absolutely correct BC, we did and a fine young man Mr. Robertson is. I am suffering from a bit of "Homecoming Lag" as I am sure most of you can relate to.

Good luck to all of 23A as this season winds down.

I can certainly relate Yeller...Our homecoming is this week and Im sure I will be the same way...good luck the rest of the way!

i think # 20 leli lupeheke from high island has had a really good year

I was going to ask if I could do a "write in" with Leli.  :) But, as its been stated a couple of times...this is a "fun" poll. I have seen several posts in different forums regarding Leli and I am sure you (and I) are not the only ones thinking he is having a fantastic year!

I was going to ask if I could do a "write in" with Leli.  :) But, as its been stated a couple of times...this is a "fun" poll. I have seen several posts in different forums regarding Leli and I am sure you (and I) are not the only ones thinking he is having a fantastic year!

Mr Lupeheke is an extremly talented wide reciever. He has great hands and runs good routes. That young man might be able to play at the next level especially with so many college programs running the spread. I would agree that he is an outstanding player.

Mr Lupeheke is an extremly talented wide reciever. He has great hands and runs good routes. That young man might be able to play at the next level especially with so many college programs running the spread. I would agree that he is an outstanding player.

Spot on Yeller...He is crisp and has good speed and GREAT hands.  He makes things happen...I was very impressed with Lupeheke!!

Myers has had a great year..coming back from injury and performing the way he did against Chester was very impressive. He is no doubt a leader on this Mustang squad. Go Stangs!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics