WOS/HF

It is good to have your teem when but I would rather see a nail biting game and lose. HF had the will but not the way. Other teams have had slumps and HF will surely see better days. (SSBS)

rebelwhosleepswith2dogs,  you must have enjoyed the Silsbee game.  i prefer a blow-out win. to the Hamshire-Fannett team.  i will bet that the halls of your school are full of good athletes who dont have the "manhood" to commit to the work it takes to be a football player. 

It is good to have your teem when but I would rather see a nail biting game and lose. HF had the will but not the way. Other teams have had slumps and HF will surely see better days. (SSBS)

rebelwhosleepswith2dogs,  you must have enjoyed the Silsbee game.  i prefer a blow-out win. to the Hamshire-Fannett team.  i will bet that the halls of your school are full of good athletes who dont have the "manhood" to commit to the work it takes to be a football player. 

I will bet you have no clue what you're talking about since he is a WOS fan...

Are you stupid? What a idiot comment and please crawl back under the rock you came from.

Are you stupid? What a idiot comment and please crawl back under the rock you came from.

can i "PLEASE" clarify my post. its my fault for not being clear about the point i was trying to make.  even my own brother thought i was bashing the H.F. players.  actually i was trying to say something good about the hand full of kids who play football at H.F.    if you combine  Hamshire-Fannetts J.V. and varsity players together, i counted about a total of 24 players.  H.F. is a 3A school. (i will bet that they have allot of good athletes who did not go out for the football team.)  i commend the 24 kids who had the guts to come out Friday night to represent their school.  (this is for "etbu".  I.S.I.Y.F.)

Rebel is not a WOS fan.

Rebel is not a WOS fan.

WHAT! A poser.  :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124