Carthage Vs Jasper. District championship on line?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

whoa, this is really in Jasper? Jasper by 14. I thought this game was in Carthage

jasper has no chance

Jasper didnt have a chance again Kirbyville either they were down 22-7 and Kirbyville choked and lost 31-22. Never say Jasper doesent have a chance

whoa, this is really in Jasper? Jasper by 14. I thought this game was in Carthage

jasper has no chance

Jasper didnt have a chance again Kirbyville either they were down 22-7 and Kirbyville choked and lost 31-22. Never say Jasper doesent have a chance

That is not right to say Kirbyville choked.  Jasper just took it to them big time in the second half.  If KV choked it was only because McGill's uniform got so dirty they could not tell he was not a wildcat. 

jasper has no chance

No excuses, but turnovers killed us and you know that. Kirbyville been having trouble with penalties and fumbles, but they are getting better. Like I said before, enjoy that win Kirbyville will have just about their whole team back next year. Our JV team destroyed Jasper 36-0 and with that being said, it don't look good for them Bulldogs against Kirbyville next year. Good luck against the defending State Champs!!

That is not right to say Kirbyville choked.  Jasper just took it to them big time in the second half.  If KV choked it was only because McGill's uniform got so dirty they could not tell he was not a wildcat. 

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

jasper has no chance

Something like that

I was just on another prominent message board that covers East Texas football and while they easily nominated Carthage @ Jasper as the game of the week, a poster suggested that Jasper was lucky to be coming into the game at 6-1 and got to this point because of an easy schedule.

Most people in that area think that Carthage will win easily while most of us on this board think it will be a close game that either team could win. As a Bulldog, I would love to see Jasper win...but I don't know enough about Carthage's Bulldogs to speculate on what will happen. How good are they?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami