#18 Central vs. Ozen Predictions?

beejay 3 I know your coaches have taught you to play one game at a time. But im glad to see that yall are taking ozen lightly. just be aware that yall can win in every stat colum except for the main one  the WIN colum...True enough this will be a tough game but i really feel that the panthers understand the importance of this game. Ill be there cheering as loud as i can to help the panthers win.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OZEN IS NO MATCH FOR US WHATS SO EVER.... THIS IS  GOING TO BE A STAT GAME FOR US...WE ARE GOING TO PLAY HARD BUT NOT TOO HARD WE ARE LOOKIN TOWARDS PN-G.. CENTRAL 40 OZEN 0.........THERE DEFENSE WILL NEVER STOP OUR OFFENSE.. POINT BLANK PERIOD

It's good to be confident, but you have to respect your oponents, even if it is Ozen.  They have playoffs on the line and really, we do as well. We can clinch with a win.  This is how we should see it.  Stay humble, BeeJay.  Stay Humble.

BTW, nice TD Catch Friday, Kid!  ;)

i agree ozens fastest I took off from work just to make sure i cld make it to the game early enough to get a seat. Its been a while since this game has ment anything in the previous years ozen has usually been out of the playoff picture by time they play central this time its a diff. story. central can clintch a playoof birth and with the win ozen can get a step closer. I really feel that coach nelson and his staff will do whatever it takes to have the panthers focused and ready to play four quarters...that what it will take cause central is a good team(just giving respect where it is due) but the panthers will WIN

OZEN IS NO MATCH FOR US WHATS SO EVER.... THIS IS  GOING TO BE A STAT GAME FOR US...WE ARE GOING TO PLAY HARD BUT NOT TOO HARD WE ARE LOOKIN TOWARDS PN-G.. CENTRAL 40 OZEN 0.........THERE DEFENSE WILL NEVER STOP OUR OFFENSE.. POINT BLANK PERIOD

It's good to be confident, but you have to respect your oponents, even if it is Ozen.  They have playoffs on the line and really, we do as well. We can clinch with a win.  This is how we should see it.  Stay humble, BeeJay.  Stay Humble.

Thanks who ever yu are.. But trust and believe coach wash doesnt take any game lightly we are a moving train and if yu step in front of us then im srry 4 yu.. but trust we not takin them boys lightly they are a good team and will do whatever it takes to win so.... just be aware

Thanks who ever yu are.. But trust and believe coach wash doesnt take any game lightly we are a moving train and if yu step in front of us then im srry 4 yu.. but trust we not takin them boys lightly they are a good team and will do whatever it takes to win so.... just be aware

but u just said this was a stat game

WE GONE'N TO KILL OZEN N DAMON HEARD NUMBER 15 SAID DIS

Jags are showing some major class, looks like the Panthers are gonna do their talking with those RIDDELS'.. I know for a fact that RICKEY FRANCIS has been bringing that Helmet all year long just ask the QB's from Nederland and Vidor who were KNOCKED out of the games and I know for a fact that The QB from Lumberton was on his back more than a few times this past friday... I sure hope you jags know what your doing by making all of this poster board material

WE GONE'N TO KILL OZEN N DAMON HEARD NUMBER 15 SAID DIS

Jags are showing some major class, looks like the Panthers are gonna do their talking with those RIDDELS'.. I know for a fact that RICKEY FRANCIS has been bringing that Helmet all year long just ask the QB's from Nederland and Vidor who were KNOCKED out of the games and I know for a fact that The QB from Lumberton was on his back more than a few times this past friday... I sure hope you jags know what your doing by making all of this poster board material

So, this is what you're banking on, knocking a kid out of the game? We have a decent QB behind our starter. But, I doubt we need him. Wilkerson will be alright. The Jags are gonna give y'all fits. Daw, O'neal and Heard's who will make the difference in this one. No prediction other than, we'll be alright. ;) P.S Our "D" brings it, you'll see

IM loving this. This game has finally become what it should have been for a long time....A cross town rival game that actually means something. Both teams need this win to get into the playoffs. It cant get better than that. But jag beware that all that talk is only adding gas to the panthers fire.

If the Panther's are on fire then it's a Friday night dinner for the Jags...Panther's on the grill!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83