*Lumberton vs. Ozen/Ozen wins 22-17/Comments

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Baldwin still cant give in huh. LB tie, dont think so Francis had 22 tackles and demolished number five at least four times. He got up but boy was it slow. Beard was a beast as well but i think francis had a better game. And by the way one missed field goal does not constitute a kicking problem. A 43 yarder and punts that averaged over 43 yards net and two touchbacks sounds like good kicking to me.

Congrats ozen on a great win. Keep it up. And i love to see all this crow eating.

Baldwin still cant give in huh. LB tie, dont think so Francis had 22 tackles and demolished number five at least four times. He got up but boy was it slow. Beard was a beast as well but i think francis had a better game. And by the way one missed field goal does not constitute a kicking problem. A 43 yarder and punts that averaged over 43 yards net and two touchbacks sounds like good kicking to me.

Congrats ozen on a great win. Keep it up. And i love to see all this crow eating.

If Francis was wearing #1, I would concur with your assesment.

Yes Francis was Number 1. By the way everyone the player that had 5 batted balls and the game winning fumble/sack was TC Collins a sophmore. I think this game ought to get him some notariaty for all district. He also had a scoop and score earlier in the year. He is a DE.

The Panthers have tons of talent, always have... One thing that alot of folks downt know is that this entire team is mad of underclassmen give are Sr.'s who werent werent starters last yr... LB's Francis and Harmon are the only 2 returning starters from last yr.. The entire D-Line and Secondary is new.. On offense I think the running back Jackson is a Freshmen... This is a young Panther team who beat a Lumberton team which is full of Sr. who all played and many who started last yr and Lumberton is no way at a push over, Remember they started off the season I think (4-0) or (5-0)..

The Panthers have tons of talent, always have... One thing that alot of folks downt know is that this entire team is mad of underclassmen give are Sr.'s who werent werent starters last yr... LB's Francis and Harmon are the only 2 returning starters from last yr.. The entire D-Line and Secondary is new.. On offense I think the running back Jackson is a Freshmen... This is a young Panther team who beat a Lumberton team which is full of Sr. who all played and many who started last yr and Lumberton is no way at a push over, Remember they started off the season I think (4-0) or (5-0)..

"This is a young Panther team who beat a Lumberton team which is full of Sr. who all played and many who started last yr"

I dont know where you got your info. Lumberton has 10 seniors on the team of which 8 are starters. I would challenge your assessment of which team is younger. I'm also aware that this will not change the outcome of last weeks game. Ozen won and Lumberton lost. Regardless of the class makeup of each team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder