*Dayton vs. BH/Dayton wins 24-21/Comments

Too little too late would sum up the Eagles tonight! Good game Bronco and Congrats on your win! Meet Bronco1 tonight and talked some football! it was good to meet ya :)  Dayton made some good adjustments after the half and BH made adjustments with 7 minutes left in the game! The Eagles had a chance with a good on side kick attempt ,but no dice :(

That was a good win for Dayton with alot of young guys in there. Man what a third qtr for the offense. I was very impressed with the BH recievers. They flat out catch the ball in traffic or not. I'm just glad they didn't start passing like that a little sooner. BH qb also looked very good. Good game against a good team. The Old River Shootout lived up to it's name.

Good game and great sportsmanship on both sides.  Dayton made adjustments and BH waited too long.  BH lost their running back early in the first after a few good runs, hope he is OK (looked like sprained ankle).  BH had the players to win this game, but you can't play your pass defense with them starting 15-yards deep.  Stewart saw it and ran one 6-8 yard curl rout after another for 4-quarters.  The BH offense waited till 7 minutes left to start trying to score, much too late.  

Stewart has got to be laughing all the way home.  Another coaching clinic for BH.

Great job Dayton, playing through some major QB changes, the youngster looked very good.  Congrats on the win and the rest of the season.

I thought our kids had a good first half, and then the second held went down hill. Really after #20 got hurt, our offense really took a noise dive.  The backup just wasn't blocking at all, at least Andrew will throw his body around and hit people.  Receivers did a great job.  The defense did well at times, but laying off Daytons receivers so far was costing us 7 to 10 yards a catch.  The D did step up several times though.  Having six starters out hurt, is almost a death sentence for us, we just do not have the depth...but that's just an excuse, its all a part of football.  At least the kids played hard until the end, I can handle a loss like this one...that junk last week...well enough said about that one.

Time to get ready for the coogs...lets put it on them Eagles!

Great job Dayton, playing through some major QB changes, the youngster looked very good.  Congrats on the win and the rest of the season.

I thought our kids had a good first half, and then the second held went down hill. Really after #20 got hurt, our offense really took a noise dive.  The backup just wasn't blocking at all, at least Andrew will throw his body around and hit people.  Receivers did a great job.  The defense did well at times, but laying off Daytons receivers so far was costing us 7 to 10 yards a catch.  The D did step up several times though.  Having six starters out hurt, is almost a death sentence for us, we just do not have the depth...but that's just an excuse, its all a part of football.  At least the kids played hard until the end, I can handle a loss like this one...that junk last week...well enough said about that one.

Time to get ready for the coogs...lets put it on them Eagles!

10-4 on going after the cougars. yall have a bunch of gamers there. don't quit on them. your qb. is a gamer. yall got heart. take it to the coogs.

Good game! Several young players stepped up tonight and did a great job and really, really glad to see them HOLD ONTO the ball! Glad to see an improvement there!!! This case of fumbleitis has been dragging on for far too long- would love to see immunity from that asap!!!

I heard a BH player got some teeth knocked out tonight- hate to hear things like that and hope he is doing ok.

BH has a great team and the ability to win next weeks game!  GO BH- I will be pulling for ya next week against Crosby!!

GO BRONCOS!

Good game! Several young players stepped up tonight and did a great job and really, really glad to see them HOLD ONTO the ball! Glad to see an improvement there!!! This case of fumbleitis has been dragging on for far too long- would love to see immunity from that asap!!!

I heard a BH player got some teeth knocked out tonight- hate to hear things like that and hope he is doing ok.

BH has a great team and the ability to win next weeks game!  GO BH- I will be pulling for ya next week against Crosby!!

GO BRONCOS!

WOW sorry to hear that one of the players from BH might have gotten some teeth knocked out.And I agree BH has a great team...I really believe Crosby is gonna come against BH with the mentality that aww we got this one and BH gonna sneak in and win.For 2 reasons I hope BH wins 1.cause they right over there from Dayton  and 2. the main reason and i aint gonna lie is because if BH wins then that ties Dayton and Crosby for 1st.

BH just know that Dayton will be rooting for yall.Would be great if one played on Sat so Dayton could go and show support to BH against Crosby.

I was confused about the ref comments, but I now see what is being discussed.  I got to tell you, from where I was sitting it appeared the ball hit the ground about 1-2 feet outside the endzone and then bounced through the endzone just inside the orange cone and then out of bounds.  It all happened very fast, but a friend (Jasper fan) saw the same thing I did.  Not that any of that matters now, but had that been the call we could have been going for a two-point conversion for the tie instead of kicking an onside kick. 

Thanks for all the well wishes against Crosby.  If we control the turnovers and Price gets the flu, we will win big.

I was confused about the ref comments, but I now see what is being discussed.  I got to tell you, from where I was sitting it appeared the ball hit the ground about 1-2 feet outside the endzone and then bounced through the endzone just inside the orange cone and then out of bounds.  It all happened very fast, but a friend (Jasper fan) saw the same thing I did.  Not that any of that matters now, but had that been the call we could have been going for a two-point conversion for the tie instead of kicking an onside kick. 

Thanks for all the well wishes against Crosby.  If we control the turnovers and Price gets the flu, we will win big.

You ain't right.

You ain't right.

You have no idea how right that statement is........  ;D ;D ;D  Tell me you did not sit there last night and ask, "what is BH thinking"..... ;D  Such as, QB punting ball on 4th down through the endzone or taking a shotgun snap and running a QB draw when you need 2 inches on 4th down.  Just to name a couple.

The video is almost down transferring to my computer...

I do believe the ref made the correct call in the 4th quarter...

The ball did go around the pylon, but....

HIS FOOT WAS OUT OF BOUNDS at the one yard line where the ball was spotted...

Will post the replay on YouTube Monday morning (no highspeed at my house now).

Back to the game...

WHAT A GAME FOR THE SOPHOMORES!

A nonexistent offens in the 1st quarter, the Broncos started clicking in the 2nd quarter, then the stampede was something to behold in the 3rd quarter.

Three touchdowns in about 7 minutes of the game clock for about 200 yards in offense.

Dayton got back the ball one more time in the 4th quarter then ensued to chew up almost the entire 4th quarter as the drive ended on the 4th down play at the 1 yard line.

Good thing Barbers Hill didn't want to throw the ball around in the 1st half when they had the Broncos on the ropes.

Go eagles!!!! beat crosby!!!!!!!!

What a fall from grace.  Mighty Dayton now rooting for Da Hill.  So sad.

*scratches head*Fall from grace?So sad?

oh FYI all u Band fans Dayton got a DIV.1 at the UIL Marching Contest in Mauriceville today.

k GO BH BEAT CROSBY...

ALWAYS BELIEVE

YAY BRONCOS

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics