**Memorial vs. Sterling Friday As Scheduled!**

Guest Ranger83

This whole conversation is stupid. I walked on the field @ 12:30 It's ready now!!!!!!!!!! It'll be perfect for us to run up and down the field tomorrow. ;) I hope we don't have to here this for the rest of the season. Just come and play football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Did you get the field mowed and striped or not? If so, RSS will be there!

Ok... first things first..... Sup Goat this is your pressbox friend...the video guy...

I walked the field at 9:30 last night with Kenny and today about 2:30 and other than a few areas of the field being a little soft it was in pretty good shape... Frank, Brian and the crew have been working really hard to get it dried up I have to give them that.. Plus we have not had any rain on the field this week so if it does not rain it's gonna be in pretty good shape..

And another thing.... PNG made some excuse about how they had open lockers in their locker room so they did not want to have to move all the equipment out so memorial could come in... BUT WHATEVER....

Just curious Magnus, along with the chemical treatments and the rolling of the field, did they fill the low spots with sand or 60/40?

And another thing.... PNG made some excuse about how they had open lockers in their locker room so they did not want to have to move all the equipment out so memorial could come in... BUT WHATEVER....

Just curious Magnus, along with the chemical treatments and the rolling of the field, did they fill the low spots with sand or 60/40?

No chemical treatments... just some material to soak up the water out of the ground.... I believe they were using regular sand.... it was just a few low areas on the field like at the hash marks..

Indianforever-- The whole reason to build a staduim like that is to attract teams to play there....Why do you think schools like Conroe build stadiums like they do??  I'm just curious what they would do if the playoffs were here and two teams from the area agreed to play there??

PN-G spent alot of money on that whole complex they are not going to let just anybody use the field

so you basically saying no playoff games will be played there.

It all boils down 2 this...Memorial isn't welcome out it Port Neches, PERIOD! Its 1 thing to visit, and a totally different thing to let "US" borrow the stadium. If we visit, they can keep a watchful eye HOWEVER, if we were to borrow the stadium then they feel as is we can't take care of their stuff......IMO

Isnt this bout tha preditions of our game why r we worry bout PNG STadium we ar playing in our stadium, no one needs png stadium its nice and all but it cant touch the Berry Center dont even come close the best stadium in tha state of Texas period hopefully we can get a stadium like that, i see Beaumont has decided 2 do their own and its awesome 2.

Guest Ranger83

PN-G spent alot of money on that whole complex they are not going to let just anybody use the field

so you basically saying no playoff games will be played there.

I think we all know what is being said! Karma is a B______________!

I cannot believe PN-G is acting like that with their stadium.  But ohh well.  Play in your own stadium, Memorial.    What comes around goes around....

No one knows for sure if PNG said anything or even if PAM even asked. I am not going to speculate anything.

Guest Ranger83

I cannot believe PN-G is acting like that with their stadium.  But ohh well.  Play in your own stadium, Memorial.    What comes around goes around....

No one knows for sure if PNG said anything or even if PAM even asked. I am not going to speculate anything.

No. But some of your fans have.

No. But some of your fans have.

For the record!!!!! They did ask... It's just ol PNG thinking that they are better...lol jj but i had too

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami