REPLAY OF SILSBEE/WOS GAME!!!!!

Man I can't wait till 7 to listen to the game. I heard the broadcasters were gooood!!

Can you replay it again tomorrow. I am taking the family out to eat.

I still do not know who won. j/k ;D ;D

No can do. Have a job interview tomorrow and then off to Tiger Stadium to do my scoreboard duties. Plus, some folks seem to be a little sensitive to the replaying of this game. ;)

sensitive? heck no, you misread us completely. we love watching ya'll bath in this superbowl win. you pay great homage in doing so - keep it up!! ;) you should dedicate your bandwidth to daily replaying what is apparently the only meaningful win in the history of your program. i wish we could get so jacked about a routine district win :D

sensitive? heck no, you misread us completely. we love watching ya'll bath in this superbowl win. you pay great homage in doing so - keep it up!! ;) you should dedicate your bandwidth to daily replaying what is apparently the only meaningful win in the history of your program. i wish we could get so jacked about a routine district win :D

that post looks sensitive to me.  just saying,,,

The subject would be dropped, but some WOS fans wont let it go.

Get over it..we have