Kirbyville Out Of Top Ten Poll.

Guest ~old_wildcat~

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Jmeek" post="683336" timestamp="1256250389"]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=60733.msg683334#msg683334 date=1256250052]
well that's funny you mention that because most schedule changes only happen every other year, i think someone is full of ........ ;D
[/quote] schedules will change next year, so will realignment. Newton had the same schedule last year so did Kville and Jasper.
[/quote]

Iv'e Heard It Through the Grape-Vine Kirbyville will go Back To 3A Next Year....I Really Don't Know What The Cut-Off For Enrollment Is In 2A...I Heard We May Have Two Many Students to Stay In 2A..Ya Know They Count Males and Females..It Looks Like To Me They Ought To Just Count The Males... :o

Let us not forget, that Kville had the Jasper game in the pocket at half time, but fumbles and picks killed them.

Kville beat WOS according to those of us who saw the ball and the player cross the goal line to make it a 1 pt victory before the refs took some CASHE under the table...or whatever you may think...and they of course are 3A teams...Kville can only play the teams that are ini front of them...what other 2A school around here plays as many non-district games vs 3A schools ?  Kville gets no love b/c there is not a WAL-MArt in the town..but hey a VALERO is on the way!!!

Kirbyville 45 Woodville 16

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="683506" timestamp="1256263837"]
Iv'e Heard It Through the Grape-Vine Kirbyville will go Back To 3A Next Year....I Really Don't Know What The Cut-Off For Enrollment Is In 2A...I Heard We May Have Two Many Students to Stay In 2A..Ya Know They Count Males and Females..It Looks Like To Me They Ought To Just Count The Males... :o
[/quote]

Unless something strange and drastic happens, the bottom and top #'s for 3A will go up and not down.

Jasper, Newton, and Kirbyville
willl all represent very well in the playoffs when
the time comes. CC and Anahuac are nowhere close to
the level of those three.

(but alvarez has been in kirbyville for what SEVEN years now?
what school is "[b]just now [/b]" realizing the program there may i ask??
they were horrible before but in the last five years they have appeared
in like 16 or 17 playoff games :o not many schools can say that)

its not about what schools used to be, its about what they are. tradition
with that coach is most relevant not what happened in the '50's.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu