I find this unbelievabe: I have a big mouth!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WOS Sr. played OF Saturday night in Orangefield.  For those of you who know me, you also know that I love my football and get excited when watching it.  Mix in the love and pride I have for my kids, I get very vocal in my encouragement for both Gary and the team in general.  I try to keep my emotions in check - I really do but I have trouble with that.  I grew up with Dallas Cowboy parties at home and Stark High football which later became the Mustangs when Stark High and West Orange Cheifs combined (Lived in West Orange but since my daddy was a Sark High Tiger, we were a Stark High Tiger family!) 

I root for my son when he comes out on the field.  I was getting into the game as usual when I heard a man above me comment "she really does have a big mouth!".  My sister looked at me to see if I heard him and I just smiled and kept on yelling for my team.

I think all teams need big mouth mama's rooting for them!  Don't you? ;)

LOL  I yell for my son and his team ,, of course !!! The yelling does'nt bother me at all ,,,, it's when i get my seat right on the line because im there early !!! Then we have a few who like to bring giant metal cans with rocks inside ,,,  OK DONT RUN UP AND BLOCK MY VEIW AND SHAKE THAT DARN CAN TILL I CA"NT HEAR MYSELF THINK !!! 

We all like to yell , and we all get emotional ,,, but lol there should be a line some where ,, when it keeps other parent from hearing or even SEEING the game !!!!

One more thing ,, these are 7 to 12 yr old ,, don't hollar out to your kid to hurt some other kids or take his head off or some other nasty comment !!!!

HEY QUEEN ,,, YELL all you want LOL I will too ,, shake your can if ya want ,, just please  don't decide to jump in front of me block my view and burst my ear drums with those cans like 2 feet from my ear ,,,,  there i did say please !!!  THEN AGAIN WHEN WE GO TO TOWN WITH WOS ,, we will be on opposite sides of the field ,, LOL 

HEY QUEEN ,,, YELL all you want LOL I will too ,, shake your can if ya want ,, just please  don't decide to jump in front of me block my view and burst my ear drums with those cans like 2 feet from my ear ,,,,  there i did say please !!!   THEN AGAIN WHEN WE GO TO TOWN WITH WOS ,, we will be on opposite sides of the field ,, LOL 

I won't shake my cans, or anything else for that matter, in your ear as long as you don't blow that dang horn in mine!  LOL

• 3 weeks later...
Hey LTrain: I thought of you yesterday when i was looking across the field and saw & heard cans rattling!  I was searching the side lines out for a lone man sitting in his chair with his hands over his ears with an agitated look on his face!  ;D  i even took my binoculors to see better! ha ha ha

THAT is funny ,,, I was standing on the rail ,, moving back and fourth up and down the stands !!!  I was doing my best to stay away from those darn cans ,, then again I was hollering so much that I can barely talk today !!!  Hey I did'nt bring any horns ,, so all those horn blasts did'nt come from me !!! 

CONGRATS TO WOS ,, A great team , coaches and fans !!!!

wish i could have met you L-Train.  Maybe next year, if my son decides to play again (right now he is unsure if he wants to play - for reasons I'd rather not get into on a public forum), I will be able to meet some of the people on this board.  You really can't miss me though cause I am loud - I wasn't exaggerating! ;D  If my husband and I decide to go to the Superbowl games - I will be sure and let you know so I can look you up.

Same here ,, I  wanted to say hello to the coaches and everyone from WOS , but the closest I got was after the game , wait on my DVD , but they were all talking to our coaches so I did'nt want  to interupt!! They all seem like really good guys ,,, alot of really good players ,, can't remember them all but #4 and #34 really stood out the whole game ,, great running and great tackling ,, they are sure to be top notch every yr as they all will be!!!
Ya know how it goes though ,, I let my mouth over load my behind as we all sometimes do ,, and what I was really trying to say got twisted and lost !! Nevertheless my comments were out of line , in poor taste and definatley not said in the proper place nor time!!! Ive done all I can to appologize , yet I think Ive been judged as a person for what I said , as anyone else I'll take my lumps , move on and hope that my kid does not pay for my comments next yr when he is bigger , alittle more mature and at the same level !!  At any rate , they are all great kids , players ,coaches and parents !! I wish WOS GOOD LUCK next week in the PEEWEE SB ,,, Maybe one I'll get to meet you all !!! BTW LOL ONE OF THE GUYS THAT WORK FOR ME IS SPORTING A WOS T-SHIRT TODAY ,, LOL I got a laugh out of it !!

• 3 months later...
[quote name="queenb77630" post="673024" timestamp="1255382376"]
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
WOS Sr. played OF Saturday night in Orangefield.  For those of you who know me, you also know that I love my football and get excited when watching it.  Mix in the love and pride I have for my kids, I get very vocal in my encouragement for both Gary and the team in general.  I try to keep my emotions in check - I really do but I have trouble with that.  I grew up with Dallas Cowboy parties at home and Stark High football which later became the Mustangs when Stark High and West Orange Cheifs combined (Lived in West Orange but since my daddy was a Sark High Tiger, we were a Stark High Tiger family!) 

I root for my son when he comes out on the field.  I was getting into the game as usual when I heard a man above me comment "she really does have a big mouth!".  My sister looked at me to see if I heard him and I just smiled and kept on yelling for my team.

[/quote]

I wouldn't know ANYTHING about moms with big mouths!! ;)  Or moms that pace up and down the field with their sons. Or noisemakers. Or anything like that!!! :)  Crazy Dads...Football is for the Mommas!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="queenb77630" post="673024" timestamp="1255382376"]
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[/quote]absolutely. cheer on big mouth :D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami