Whos gonna win district 23-1A

If someone has posted Dalton's cell number pretending to be him, then Dalton needs to take care of that....I am not going to allow someone who is NOT from Colmesneil come on here and talk noise claiming he IS from here.....I have reported him to the administrators for this....

THANK YOU!!!!  These two Dawgs are out-of-hand.  If you wanna play, go play with yourself and stay off this site!!!  (no, I didn't mean that  ;D ;D ;D)

Rebs repeat as Champs this year!

Evadale is going to win district unless they have injuries and someone upsets them. Hull second and third up for grabs. HD vs Colmesneil game this week should be close.  HD has lost five starters this year to injury and have never found a rhythm on offense but should have enough to pull it out on friday and then they should finish second. The game between High Island and Evadale will be close. High Island has a great offense.  The only team to slow them down has been (the weather) and West Hardin last week. High Island may surprise Evadale and outscore them.  Gonna be a good week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124