So the rumor is...

Guest mffl

That former Central ATH/RB Derrick (Frog) Hall will be returning to Beaumont to wear the Red and White, anyone else know anything about this?

I think this has been rumored for several months, doesn't Hall now play at Navarro JC where coach Ray and several of his assistants were before they came to Lamar?

Yea..From what i heard he'll finish this Season at Navarro and transfer out next semester..He was actualy looking at some other schools, but then i gt word he may be back in Beaumont..Hopefully he comes back.

He's doing Dang good at Navarro.Looks to be back to his old self.

Guest coachacola

Rivals is only listing Southern Miss showing interest in him.  If Woodard can get him to play at Lamar that would be great and hopefully he can keep bringing the local talent back home.

If Southern Miss offered, I would take it. For two reasons. First, he will be playing a much better schedule in the CUSA and with nonconference games. And second reason, he still hasn't used a redshirt. So if he decided to go to Southern Miss for a year and didn't like it, he could transfer back here and use his redshirt year then play a much better 2012 schedule for his hometown LU which apparently will consist the likes of A&M and OK st.

If Southern Miss offered, I would take it. For two reasons. First, he will be playing a much better schedule in the CUSA and with nonconference games. And second reason, he still hasn't used a redshirt. So if he decided to go to Southern Miss for a year and didn't like it, he could transfer back here and use his redshirt year then play a much better 2012 schedule for his hometown LU which apparently will consist the likes of A&M and OK st.

It doesn't show that USM has offered... but who knows.

It doesn't show that USM has offered... but who knows.

Considering A&M offered out of highschool, I'd have a hard time believing that any CUSA school wouldn't offer. We'll see though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami