colmesneil VS. HD

actually we are not the same person

i do not kno who rebel yeller is

I only take credit for someone becoming the DAWG YELLER, and jope we soon add the BOBCAT YELLER, CARDINAL YELLER and YELLERS from all the 23A teams. But believe me I am just the Rebel Yeller and that is the only Yeller that I am.

Oh for my prediction I am saying

HD 12    Colmesneil 8

Guest checkmate

I think that The Dawgs do indeed take this one....I will go so far as to say that they win district....I think they have too much size and some decent speed this year. Colmesneil 32 HD 13.

I think that The Dawgs do indeed take this one....I will go so far as to say that they win district....I think they have too much size and some decent speed this year. Colmesneil 32 HD 13.

Where you been did you just get off the boat i just don't see Colmesneil scoring that many points on any of the upper teams in 23-A

Guest checkmate

Just expressing my opinion trophyman....I think Colmesneil is better than you realize...I did just get off the boat actually..I caught a 7 lb 3oz largemouth today!

I believe Colmesneil will beat HD.  I know alot of people who haven't seen Colmesneil play think they are not all that great, but they are pretty solid. They are aren't as good a Evadale, but they are good. 

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

This will be a good game. I think it will be very close and come down to the 4th quarter....Colmesneil 26..HD 23..(with no disrespect to HD...this game could easily be the other way) Great matchup!

i do belive they scored i think 26 on WH and WH has in my openion the 2nd best D in the district

Who has the 1st best D in district?? And they only scored 19 on us  ;D

That would be Evadale as  they have given up only 35 points in 6 games (only New Deal and Goldthwaite have given up less in 1A this year).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83