West Hardin vs. Sabine Pass. Predictions???

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

West Hardin wins this one...just too tough for the Sharks.....hey Rebel Yeller...if I was you I would worry about winning district...to be honest your Rebs did not really impress Friday night..not near the team that they were last year..I know you will blame it on the weather..God knows your Rebs can do no wrong...you are undefeated..but the district we are in is the weakest in the state. Sorry... JMO...JMO...JMO

West Hardin wins this one...just too tough for the Sharks.....hey Rebel Yeller...if I was you I would worry about winning district...to be honest your Rebs did not really impress Friday night..not near the team that they were last year..I know you will blame it on the weather..God knows your Rebs can do no wrong...you are undefeated..but the district we are in is the weakest in the state. Sorry... JMO...JMO...JMO

Ouch!!!!!  That had a little bite to it. :-X :-X :-X

i agree the oilers will win this one by 3+ touchdowns i think their O is finally starting to pick things up but i have to disagree with the statement about burkville might get their only district win against SP i think that the mustangs will beat Chester and they have the potential to pull the upset if HD over looks them and plays a bad game

Ouch, that hurt!..........Not!

What???  You must be kidding or did you take too many smoke breaks Friday night?  The stangs gained less than 30yds for the GAME and the Rebs gained over 200yds, in a MUD HOLE!!!!  If you have problem with Yeller send a PM, but from the game I saw, those two teams are daylight and dark apart.  I think the Stangs are headed in the right direction but if this is the weakest district in state, y'all must really be terrible.  Just using your point of view.

Anyway, not what this thread is about,    West Hardin by 14.

Guest brewens

I do not smoke sir...and my mother died of lung cancer.... I am done with this.

sorry about your mom but the type smoke he referred to doesnt cause cancer only an altered perception of reality

Wow looks like some heated conversation. I will be going with the Oilers on this W by 10, the Sharks will play you very strong the whole game tho. Oh yeah as for as your comments Burkeville Chron., the score was 18 - 0. I sure hope you got to mention that in you paper, see you next year. GO REBS

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

I will indeed mention it...Rebs won fair and square. I am sorry that our place and our field was not up to the Evadale standards. We will try to do much better next time you all come up here. I sincerely apologize. Good luck the rest of the way Rebels.

west hardin has it by a far shot chester's defence shut sabine pass down to only 3 points in the game lowery#9 and hubert#80 are very effective as linebackers

Gotta love lowery, he aint big a popcorn fart but he plays his butt off and aint afraid to hit somebody

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami