I love how threads magically disappear

And they say this is for the people to enjoy...I bet if we boycott setxsports I bet threads would stay..just sayin its all for fun I think its funny how some people can dish it out but can't handle it when it gets dished back at them..BTW who determines what threads can be deleted or not.

You have approx 30 moderators and administrators that monitor this board as much as possible, we can't catch everything. But if people would take the time to read the rules for this board maybe, just maybe there would be less deletion of topics. Remember this is a Privately owned board. And Young men and women come on this board. SO keep is clean and abide by the rules is all we ask. you can boycott all you want. if a thread is determined outside of the rules it goes.

Howard

And they say this is for the people to enjoy...I bet if we boycott setxsports I bet threads would stay..just sayin its all for fun I think its funny how some people can dish it out but can't handle it when it gets dished back at them..BTW who determines what threads can be deleted or not.

If your a mod i believe you can delete whatever you want. Guess we know who that was.  ::)

You have approx 30 moderators and administrators that monitor this board as much as possible, we can't catch everything. But if people would take the time to read the rules for this board maybe, just maybe there would be less deletion of topics. Remember this is a Privately owned board. And Young men and women come on this board. SO keep is clean and abide by the rules is all we ask. you can boycott all you want. if a thread is determined outside of the rules it goes.

Howard

So your say the mods are above the rules? Because it seems to me that they should be setting an example not making it worse.

Lets put is this way, I didn't delete whatever thread was deleted.  Yes if your a Mod you could delete whatever thread you wanted, but you will have to explain to the other mods as to why, we do have a form of checks and balances .  if you have a problem with a Mod, or a Admin, email them, I'm am sure they will love to give you an explanation as to why something is deleted or modified.

Lets put is this way, I didn't delete whatever thread was deleted. Yes if your a Mod you could delete whatever thread you wanted, but you will have to explain to the other mods as to why, we do have a form of checks and balances . if you have a problem with a Mod, or a Admin, email them, I'm am sure they will love to give you an explanation as to why something is deleted or modified.

I did pm a admin.

He did not delete it.

The topic did not break any rules.

Some people are just sensitive ;D ;D