*Dayton vs. Crosby/Crosby wins 28-0

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about real class.  When Payton Ploch was hurt, you could hear the Crosby coaches cheering because he was hurt.  I could hear this through the radio broadcast.  Sounds like our announcers are real close to the Crosby coaches in the press box.

Come on dude does not sound like a Coach F staff would do that  ??? Sorry that Payton got hurt and hope he comes back soon.

Talk about real class.  When Payton Ploch was hurt, you could hear the Crosby coaches cheering because he was hurt.  I could hear this through the radio broadcast.  Sounds like our announcers are real close to the Crosby coaches in the press box.

Come on dude does not sound like a Coach F staff would do that  ??? Sorry that Payton got hurt and hope he comes back soon.

Heard it myself.  I'm sure they were just excited about the way the game was going but it was very clear.

Heard it myself.  I'm sure they were just excited about the way the game was going but it was very clear.

If that is true not cool at all.

Wow....can we get a do-over??  8 fumbles by my count....Crosby has recovered them all.  Crosby sure has come to play and is taking advantage of each of the countless mistakes Dayton has made.  I did hear that as well about Ploch on the radio broadcast and it was clear as day.  Also jawing Larry Wadzek during his broadcast about stealing Xavier Frank.  

Still pretty much a shocker....the last time I saw Dayton play that bad a game was 1989 in Crosby.  Dayton will be back

We know Dayton is not this bad nor is Crosby this good. I think I heard someone say on this board "Rain makes good teams look bad and bad teams look good." I'm not saying that Crosby is a bad team. But, I hope ya'll get the point...

That is so not the case Crosby beat them no matter the weather that is a bunch of crap!!! And yes CROSBY IS THAT GOOD!!!!!!! It was a fair game and the score was just!!! Daytown at least went down with a fight!! Daytown did a great job, but it just so happens that Crosby came to win, had their minds set on a goal, and came thru.... SO..... GET YOU SOME OF THAT!!!!

We know Dayton is not this bad nor is Crosby this good. I think I heard someone say on this board "Rain makes good teams look bad and bad teams look good." I'm not saying that Crosby is a bad team. But, I hope ya'll get the point...

That is so not the case Crosby beat them no matter the weather that is a bunch of crap!!! And yes CROSBY IS THAT GOOD!!!!!!! It was a fair game and the score was just!!! Daytown at least went down with a fight!! Daytown did a great job, but it just so happens that Crosby came to win, had their minds set on a goal, and came thru.... SO..... GET YOU SOME OF THAT!!!!

Come on Dayton practically gave Crosby the ball in the redzone for everyone of those scores.  Crosby certainly earned the win, but on a dry field this score would have been much different.  Crosby deserves the win and it is good to see a team beat a rival that has owned the series for the last few years.

LOL

Come on Dayton practically gave Crosby the ball in the redzone for everyone of those scores.  Crosby certainly earned the win, but on a dry field this score would have been much different.  Crosby deserves the win and it is good to see a team beat a rival that has owned the series for the last few years.

I am not at all angry about that I am actually excited.... Our boys fought to the end. And that may be the case but we can't change the results. The Cougars were in it to win it!!!

I am not at all angry about that I am actually excited.... Our boys fought to the end. And that may be the case but we can't change the results. The Cougars were in it to win it!!!

And win it they did.  Going to be a good week of practice for them for the next opponent.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn