*Cleveland vs. Huffman/Cleveland wins 36-12

Guest PrimeTime

I don't think that wet fields had anything to do with it.  Before this year, Huffmans field was always wet and not in very good shape. 

Huffmans team is based on routes ran well. To say wet fields are not going to be a factor is ridiculous. In the past Huffmans team was based on north and south running. Now, the offense has changed to a spread and isn't the same. In the words of a wise man I spoke to this weekend what is so hard about it "you throw the ball you catch the ball, if you cant do that we can't be successful." But wet surface do change the outcome. Fumbles, drops, and inury rates seem to rise during wet conditions, so please rethink that statement.

I don't think that wet fields had anything to do with it.  Before this year, Huffmans field was always wet and not in very good shape. 

Huffmans team is based on routes ran well. To say wet fields are not going to be a factor is ridiculous. In the past Huffmans team was based on north and south running. Now, the offense has changed to a spread and isn't the same. In the words of a wise man I spoke to this weekend what is so hard about it "you throw the ball you catch the ball, if you cant do that we can't be successful." But wet surface do change the outcome. Fumbles, drops, and inury rates seem to rise during wet conditions, so please rethink that statement.

I'm not here to say that Liberty is going to take this game. So here it goes....ya'll all sound like a bunch of babies. Its SETX, its going to rain. GOOD GOD, get over yourselves and learn how to either: catch a wet ball, or run on a wet ground. or just stop crying...jeezz

Panther, I NEVER said Huffman would of won. I just said it would have been closer.

You are right, they should learn to run and catch the ball in the rain if that is what you are supposed to do offensively.

I apologize to you Panther. Good Luck this Friday! The fact remains that both games were played on bad fields in wet conditions and I THINK that had something to do with it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124