Kirbyville still the best???????

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

Kirbyville proved to be the best 2-A team in south east Texas last year but who is this year  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Kirbyville proved to be the best 2-A team in south east Texas last year but who is this year

• Anahuac
    • Kirbyville
    • Newton
    • East Chambers
    • Hardin

Guest EagleFan01

Newton would beat Silsbee again if they played, Newton controlled that game but a few turnovers put Silsbee back in it, and Newton pulled it out in the end and would pull it out again. Yall have had plenty of chances at WOS and failed on everyone of them, so what would make the next one any different?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is some absolute nonsense being written here.

I will agree on this though:

Kirbyville are the reigning champs and remain so until unseated.  It is no different than when it went the other way last year.  This is not the NCAA..you have to win championships here, not simply get voted there.

Guest ~old_wildcat~

Well Put Hotrodg ...The Most Truthfull And Honest Statement That Has Been Posted...As I Learned In My Many Years Of Eating CROW...Don't NEVER Say NEVER...

as i heard someone say about muleshoe being the best 2a team in the state until someone else takes that title right now kirbyville is nthe best team in this area until another 2a team takes it from  them GET OVER IT!!!  and i guarantee you that newton wouldnt beat silsbee a second time and given a second chance kirbyville would beat wos.

If Kirbyville was still the best they would be 6 - 0.

Enough said!

okay blondie calm down and jj there is a site called eastexsports.com   start walking

this is a public forum and I have the right to comment. Trust me Arp will not only beat kville if kville can get there they will hammer them bad for fun.

Im from San Augustine and I resent that... Kirbyville will be that panzy come time to play Arp...

If anybody a panzy it would be the Wolves of San Augustine. We know how to take a lose and show good sportmanship unlike San Augustine. Your team was gettin murdered last year 54-0 in the 4th quarter with 7 minutes to go and they decided to leave the whole field and got dress and left Kirbyville. What kind of crap is that? This year we come to San Augustine and it will be the fans that early this time. ;D ;D ;D

There not even close to what they had last season... You friend told you a fairy tale buddy

Boy, if the players have that same mind set, they will be in for a rude of awakening. Its just a couple of miscues on offense that kept us from being underfeated this year.

Yeah that Bulldog defense is a big miscue, McGill is an intercepting machine.

McGill got one interception at the end of the game, but wasn't able to get into the end zone. Jasper has a good team with alot of senior leadership, better enjoy it because Kirbyville will have just about their whole team back next year. Oh yeah and a talented JV team that thumped your Bulldogs 36-0.

Im from San Augustine and I resent that... Kirbyville will be that panzy come time to play Arp...

If anybody a panzy it would be the Wolves of San Augustine. We know how to take a lose and show good sportmanship unlike San Augustine. Your team was gettin murdered last year 54-0 in the 4th quarter with 7 minutes to go and they decided to leave the whole field and got dress and left Kirbyville. What kind of crap is that? This year we come to San Augustine and it will be the fans that early this time. ;D ;D ;D

Maybe cuz the people of KVille are all punks...  You couldnt put Shelbyville away, then you cant put SA away like that.  KVille doesnt have what it takes this year, Newton has you covered. 

Take that Jenny's Friend Chicken and stick it where the sun doesnt shine.

Maybe cuz the people of KVille are all punks...  You couldnt put Shelbyville away, then you cant put SA away like that.  KVille doesnt have what it takes this year, Newton has you covered. 

Take that Jenny's Friend Chicken and stick it where the sun doesnt shine.

You're an idiot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami