Kirbyville @ Shelbyville who wins???

Last year Shelbyville came to the Wildcat stadium with a 6-0 record and ran into the middle of our field stomping our Wildcat logo. This was the worst mistake, the Wildcats thumped the Dragons 63-6 and could have easily scored a hundred, Coach Alvarez decided to turn the "heat" off. The question is, what kind of team Shelbyville have this year?  Last year they had some atheletic receivers.

Last year Shelbyville came to the Wildcat stadium with a 6-0 record and ran into the middle of our field stomping our Wildcat logo. This was the worst mistake, the Wildcats thumped the Dragons 63-6 and could have easily scored a hundred, Coach Alvarez decided to turn the "heat" off. The question is, what kind of team Shelbyville have this year?  Last year they had some atheletic receivers.

Shelbyville is coming off a loss to Trinity 21 - 20. Shelbyville is athletic, but Kirbyville will have no problem with the Dragons. The Dragons are no where close to what they were last year.

Guest rykerx144

hey pirate do you know something I dont know?  Are you talking about a fight to keep from running up the score or a fight like in a close game??

Fromo what I hears last night, the Shelbyville JV was pretty good, and Kville won in the last few minutes.  IT may be messy..it has been raining all Day....I wish there was a broadcast for the game...tis a shame that those of us who won't go, can't hear about it till Saturday Morning!!!

Kirbyville 55  Shelbyville 14

Fromo what I hears last night, the Shelbyville JV was pretty good, and Kville won in the last few minutes.  IT may be messy..it has been raining all Day....I wish there was a broadcast for the game...tis a shame that those of us who won't go, can't hear about it till Saturday Morning!!!

Kirbyville 55  Shelbyville 14

Sorry my friend you heard wrong, actually Kirbyville played Coldspring JV squad. Supposely Shelbyville doesn't have a JV team, they pulled this stunt last year and they had one. They end up playing some 1A team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder