Evadale vs. Burkeville predictions-- Can Evadale remain undefeated ?

Well can the Rebs come out against the Mustangs and dominate both side of the ball ? The Rebs come off the toughest game so far this season with the HD Bobcats last Friday. They played good ball but you know the Mustangs are reviewing the films this week and WILL be expecting the ground plays. Let go rebs get it in the air and mix it up a little. Evadale by a TD

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

Should be a lot of fun...be safe Rebs on your trip to the lakes...work hard this week Mustangs..this is the elite of the district.

Evadale is the heavy favorite, but don't look past the Mustangs to steal one.  Each week their getting better and more confident.  Looking forward to getting score updates on this game.

Hook me up Rebel Yeller!!!  ;D

Will do Joharr

I have watched some film on the Mustangs and they are MUCH better than last year! I know they have played hard against WH and HI. They can be trouble, but I just don't see the Rebels being lulled to sleep after the Mustangs last two weeks. I can say I'm glad that we did not open against them.

I see this one being another test for the Rebels. Tests I might say they have passed 5 times already this season. The Rebels are getting everyones "A" game and this one will be no different. With all that said I see the Rebels coming out on top of this one.

Rebels 21 or more

Mustangs 7 or less

Evadale is the heavy favorite, but don't look past the Mustangs to steal one.  Each week their getting better and more confident.  Looking forward to getting score updates on this game.

Hook me up Rebel Yeller!!!  ;D

Will do Joharr

I have watched some film on the Mustangs and they are MUCH better than last year! I know they have played hard against WH and HI. They can be trouble, but I just don't see the Rebels being lulled to sleep after the Mustangs last two weeks. I can say I'm glad that we did not open against them.

I see this one being another test for the Rebels. Tests I might say they have passed 5 times already this season. The Rebels are getting everyones "A" game and this one will be no different. With all that said I see the Rebels coming out on top of this one.

Rebels 21 or more

Mustangs 7 or less

I agree with you yeller, Evadale should ne able to hold the Mustangs.  As much as I hate to say it, it was good to see Harper back on the sidelines.   ;) ;)

Thanks for the updates...

I said when it was rumored that Harper was heading back to Bville that would improve quickly, and they have.  I don't think they have improved enough to stay with Evadale this year.  Evadale does have some work to do as they seemed a little flat the last two weeks.  I'll say Evadale by 3 scores, which is a ton closer than last years score.

Don't turn your back on the Stangs just yet Rebs, they'll be in the thick of it soon.  And I did put another order in for no injuries, lets hope that order getrs filled.

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

You are right BigMO..Harper is an unbelievable coach and teacher of kids. We have improved but we are certainly not where we want to be just yet. Friday's game will be interesting..I agree that the Mustangs are not quite what the Rebs are as of yet..but at least we are competitive. My heart tells me that the Mustangs win a close one..but my head tells me that the Rebs win this one. Hope everyone is safe and we have a good game.....there is nothing but respect for the Rebs in South Toledo Bend....Good luck to all!!!

Burkeville played a great game this past Friday night, but they lost it when it went into overtime. I feel like the Mustangs are still improving, I feel pretty sure that this will be a close game. Good luck to both teams, I've got the Mustangs on this one by a TD or 2.

[glow=blue,2,300]SSX78[/glow]

Burkeville played a great game this past Friday night, but they lost it when it went into overtime. I feel like the Mustangs are still improving, I feel pretty sure that this will be a close game. Good luck to both teams, I've got the Mustangs on this one by a TD or 2.

Holy .... !

Guest Luther X Jr.

Holy .... !

Are you serious?? Hahaha the rebels will dominate in this game without a doubt  ;D  ... After last years game i saw between the mustangs and the rebels wow!! all I got to say is i hope the mustangs have improved tremendously.. I guess we will see friday night at the pasture in burkeville  ;D

You are right BigMO..Harper is an unbelievable coach and teacher of kids. We have improved but we are certainly not where we want to be just yet. Friday's game will be interesting..I agree that the Mustangs are not quite what the Rebs are as of yet..but at least we are competitive. My heart tells me that the Mustangs win a close one..but my head tells me that the Rebs win this one. Hope everyone is safe and we have a good game.....there is nothing but respect for the Rebs in South Toledo Bend....Good luck to all!!!

same her goes for the mustangs.. respect that is.. i played against harper  in the 80's,, he hasnt changed at all,,, he keeps on getting more kids involved and seems to love it or he wouldnt have come back off that white perch hole i know he has staked out... i am with big mo,, i pray for safety  of the players not just for us, but for all the teams in and around our district.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami