Jasper Bulldogs vs Diboll Lumberjacks start of district , comments , scores?

Guest rykerx144

Need I ask who takes this one  ::)

Yours truly will be on hand to lift the Jacks up and take them to the promiseland!!!!!!!!!!

sorry dude but that comment is kinda out there!

Diboll actually beat Silsbee apparently with far greater ease than did Jasper.  Diboll also apparently played 4a Nacogdoches pretty close last night.  I think it is prudent to keep the forecasts close.  Diboll could still pull a surprise.  Jasper by four.

Diboll actually beat Silsbee apparently with far greater ease than did Jasper.  Diboll also apparently played 4a Nacogdoches pretty close last night.  I think it is prudent to keep the forecasts close.  Diboll could still pull a surprise.  Jasper by four.

I will have to go with Jasper but like you I think it will be a ballgame....

Diboll's only bright spot on the season was the win against Silsbee.  Every other game has been big time blowouts. A poor Nac team only beat them by 10, but everyone else beat them by 40 plus.

On paper Jasper should kill them, but it is a district game and Diboll will play hard.  I say Jasper pays them back for last year's game and reverse the score.

Jasper 31  Diboll 14

Guest tigersvoice

Dboll's going into Jasper to whip some rear!!!

Well, they better go on through, then.  Maybe they can find a weak 2-A or 1-A team further East of Jasper.

Guest rykerx144

Dboll's going into Jasper to whip some rear!!!

Well, they better go on through, then.  Maybe they can find a weak 2-A or 1-A team further East of Jasper.

that wouldnt work either cause the only two schools east of Jasper before you get to the state line is Kirbyville and Newton and there is a bad case of been there done that and im sure they dont plan on going back!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83