HF vs Silsbee, HF wins!

Guest HFGirlsSportsFan

Guest HFGirlsSportsFan

BC, Silsbee and HF have all taken each other to 5 games making for some exciting matches that could have gone either way.  Don't see any problems with evenly matched teams giving it their all.

No comment AAW.

Yes. Half of the team didn't make the game. They went and cheered and dance at the Silsbee/Jasper football game. ;D

Nice win by HF. Another 5 set battle. The couple of injuries for the Lady Tigers are hurting them right now. Hopefully they'll get back through the second round of district play.

Congrats HF!

hey rizon, i wasn't sure what you meant so i looked back at all my postings. i couldn't find anything about HF in the last year or so. sorry if it seemed like i was downing them. HF over the last 5-7 years that i can remember has been turning out great athletes and great teams. they have been coached well and the one thing about those girls is they...if it's the same as it used to be.... they hate losing!!! they were always motivated to win.

when i asked "what the problem was".... i was expecting there to be a list of reasons that contributed to their loss. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont