*WO-S vs. Brookshire Royal/WOS wins 49-6/Comments

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stangs97

i am listening to the radio broadcast on the brookshire radio station and i dont know what is worse....the way the stangs offense is playing or the announcers....ok i know its a christian radio station but what is the point of broadcasting a game when they are hardly talking about the game. they have spent more time preaching and praying for EARL and the other locals in there area...they have even prayed for their rice patties at one time...its bad...and their board op keeps cutting from the game and playing music....i was a board op at klvi and we did our weekly nederland games which sucked but never cut away to pray or play another program....god it is just bad..i wish these guys would pray for a better broadcasting crew and a better board op.....if anyone wants to listen to it and cant look up 107.9 FM KQLC....man while i have been typing this they have already prayed like 10 times...its kinda funny....the only other thing i can compare them too is the totally disgusting kogt halftime with those two stupid women who call themselves thelma and louise....they are horrible also but i cant figure out who worse.

i am listening to the radio broadcast on the brookshire radio station and i dont know what is worse....the way the stangs offense is playing or the announcers....ok i know its a christian radio station but what is the point of broadcasting a game when they are hardly talking about the game. they have spent more time preaching and praying for EARL and the other locals in there area...they have even prayed for their rice patties at one time...its bad...and their board op keeps cutting from the game and playing music....i was a board op at klvi and we did our weekly nederland games which sucked but never cut away to pray or play another program....god it is just bad..i wish these guys would pray for a better broadcasting crew and a better board op.....if anyone wants to listen to it and cant look up 107.9 FM KQLC....man while i have been typing this they have already prayed like 10 times...its kinda funny....the only other thing i can compare them too is the totally disgusting kogt halftime with those two stupid women who call themselves thelma and louise....they are horrible also but i cant figure out who worse.

Offense is playing that bad?

Guest stangs97

i will say this much at least thelma and louise know more about football then this broadcasting crew...T and L kinda just rub me the wrong way...i was so used to listening to terry lyons before he passed away doing the kogt halftime report....thelma and louise do a good job at giving the halftime scores but u can tell they really know nothing about football.

this game isn't on kogt?

Nah...I'm sure Gary didn't want to travel that far for a regular season game.  (j/k) LCM vs. Central was chosen, and I agree with it from his standpoint.  That game has more on the line than the WO-S game this week.  I'm sure he'll be at Silsbee next week.  

WO-S 21

Royal 6

Halftime

this game isn't on kogt?

Nah...I'm sure Gary didn't want to travel that far for a regular season game.  (j/k) LCM vs. Central was chosen, and I agree with it from his standpoint.  That game has more on the line than the WO-S game this week.  I'm sure he'll be at Silsbee next week.  

WO-S 21

Royal 6

Halftime

humbug.  i'd rather hear WOS.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124