*Cleveland vs. Liberty/Cleveland wins 29-7/Comments

Cleveland Wins 29-7

Cleveland had a horrible first half. They were outgained by Liberty in first half.

Liberty had a pretty good offensive game plan but just wasnt enough. Liberty had some good 4th down denials and alot of tackles for losses.

Great game but Cleveland pulled away in second half.

Congradulations Indians.

Guest stilljacked

I think your exactly right.  Cleveland hasn't put together their best offensive/defensive game yet.  Their D stepped up big last night but their O was a little behind.  Panthers did play tough!

:o

Panthers may not win a game the rest of the year.  Unfortunate but true.

YOU must be completely insane. The Panthers are taking HUGE steps each week. I say they beat Huffman, Tarkington, and Shepherd. And I know for a fact they'll play Coldspring hard. The Panthers have heart and never give up. They are resilient.

YOU must be completely insane. The Panthers are taking HUGE steps each week. I say they beat Huffman, Tarkington, and Shepherd. And I know for a fact they'll play Coldspring hard. The Panthers have heart and never give up. They are resilient.

That game may turn out to be a very good game and one to look out for. If Liberty continues to progress each week. We'll see what happens

They will be decimated by Huffman

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83