Deweyvillie at East Chambers

alice

Ron is that really the best you have?  Asking me how many keyboards i go through?  Only reason you dont have to replace yours, is because most of the time when you post is when youre class, so i guess its the school's problem, right?  Tell me Ron, how has your football season been going?

Ron is that really the best you have?  Asking me how many keyboards i go through?  Only reason you dont have to replace yours, is because most of the time when you post is when youre class, so i guess its the school's problem, right?  Tell me Ron, how has your football season been going?

come·back- (noun) a clever or effective retort; rejoinder; riposte: That was a great comeback the comedian made to the hecklers.

Now that you know what a comeback is, you should probably invest in executing one correctly.

douche bag

n.

a wretched and disgusting person. (Rude and derogatory.) : Don't be a douche bag. Pick up your things and go home, Chuck.

n.

an ugly girl or woman. (Rude and derogatory.) : Look at that face! What a douche bag!

COME ON RON YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SUCH AN UGLY GIRL!!!!

A Buccaneer is a swashbuckling flamboyant colorful character of the seas while a Pirate is just a robber. How Bout dem Bucs !!!!

We can get back to talking about the game or some of you will be taking a vacation.

Just got back from a vacation in Colorado .... How Bout Dem Bucs !!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami