20 4 A Ranking from a guy from Vidor!

Foyce

After 1 week I am going to attempt a ranking.

1. Central (just because they got the W)

2. Lumberton (Because they got a W against Liv. I hope to move Vidor up after Friday night)

3. Vidor (Just because of the showing at the Babe)

4. Livingston/PNG (I am not sure here so I am putting them even)

5. Ozen (beat Nederland)

6. LCM

7. Nederland :o

I know some will say this is totally wrong, but I can handle it. Again this is just a guy from Vidor giving his opinion. Now here is your chance to give yours. How do you rank them? ;D

2. Lumberton (Because they got a W against Liv. I hope to move Vidor up after Friday night)

5. Ozen (beat Nederland)

6. LCM

I know some will say this is totally wrong, but I can handle it. Again this is just a guy from Vidor giving his opinion. Now here is your chance to give yours. How do you rank them? ;D

i really believe PN-G will #2 at the least and possibly #1, they will surprise alot of people this year imho ;)

5. Ozen (beat Nederland)

6. LCM

i really believe PN-G will #2 at the least and possibly #1, they will surprise alot of people this year imho ;)

Sounds like you are going with the Home team. I understand, but I have talked to friends that are big PNG fans that are telling me they see many things that need to be shored up. They still have time and i could be totally wrong!  ;D

1. Central (Athletic, but gotta get better against the run)

2. Lumberton (Good balance on offense)

3. PNG (Best in the league against the run)

4. Vidor (Not sure if they can just run their way to a DC)

5. LCM (Quick, Good secondary, but can't stop the run)

6. Livingston (One dimensional, very good one dimension in Q)

7. Ozen (Won the battle for the toilet bowl against Nederland)

8. Nederland (Injuries are a killer)

I think 1-4 are going to beat up on each other and 5 will sneak up and take out one of the other 3 (not PNG) at some point. Great stuff going forward!

1. Central (Athletic, but gotta get better against the run)

2. Lumberton (Good balance on offense)

3. PNG (Best in the league against the run)

4. Vidor (Not sure if they can just run their way to a DC)

5. LCM (Quick, Good secondary, but can't stop the run)

6. Livingston (One dimensional, very good one dimension in Q)

7. Ozen (Won the battle for the toilet bowl against Nederland)

8. Nederland (Injuries are a killer)

I think 1-4 are going to beat up on each other and 5 will sneak up and take out one of the other 3 (not PNG) at some point. Great stuff going forward!

We are pretty close but I see you put LCM above Livingston. Have you seen Livingston play or is this just a gut feeling. I heard from a guy from Lumberton that Livingston was very good, but I have not seen them yet!

LCM above Livingston because they (LCM) can hit from several points on offense, but they may not stop Q when they face the Lions. Haven't seen Livingston so??

Any team that has trouble with the run is going to have trouble with Livingston unless they have some really fast athletes. The kid named Quinton is blazing fast when he gets in the open, luckily Lumberton has a couple of speedsters who were able to catch him. One thing Livingston does well is the counter so they will try and negate any big time D player by going away from them as they did with Anthony.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami