Bridge City vs. Kelly Final...Comments

WO-S 89

defense really stepped it up tonight...kelly o didnt score, they scored on special teams. seems that whoever we play is going to have a good plan to stop johnny. we need diversity or we will NOT make the playoffs..and thats a fact. thought kelly players were pretty classless at times..in particular #54. and wo-s announcer is replaced by kelly's as the worst i've ever heard...this guy was horrible..feels great to get a win though, and even better to win in the 4th quarter without dishon...something a lot of people thought we couldnt do.

Kelly has a nice small stadium. 800 on the visitors side. The field is in good shape. The only problem I see is they are land-locked and won't be able to expand. I know that they are happy to not be playing all over Beaumont and are able to have a place of their own. And about the announcers........ WOS95 - I was on the WOS side for a game last year and was amused by the WOS fans turning and screaming at their announcer to "SHUT UP!" I am glad that ya'll see what an idiot he is! :lol: The Kelly announcer made it feel like you were sitting in a large room at a Super Bowl party and one of the intoxicated guests felt obligated to comment on every play. :roll: I must admit he was not demeaning to BC but very even-handed with his stupid comments.

well i said it earlier in the week, and ill say it again . .BC can win without Johnny, and they did. I commend Cody Mills for his performance last night. EXCELLENT! BTW, he is a Jr. District Play starts next Friday, and we have our work cut out for us.

p.s. - Great Job defense, really picked it up this week and showed some great skill.

Guest bc-all-the-way

The announcer was so annoying! How many times can you thank the people directing the parking of cars and trucks? It seemed to be a running commercial for the people that volunteer at the games. I can't believe the people at Kelly enjoy this at each home game.

I wished that someone would have bought him a sausage on a stick so he would shut up while he ate.

Kelly has a class act at their facility, and I can't believe Coach Long's game plan was to hit late and dirty. # 54 tried to injure Johnny Dishon on each play, and then would stand up with his hands over his head like, "I didn't do nothing!" Very poor sport!

Kelly has a huge team, very talented, and should do well this season. I wish the team well; I wish #54 grows up with his attitude and develops into the obvious player he should be.

I was really surprised to see a team this size and so talented. I am stunned to see that many athletes choose to go to a private school and that students that play in the band was less than 25. I guess the musicians are not that important at Kelly, or recruited as hard.

I have new thoughts about Kelly.

Well BC fan's it's time to get worried! Can't defend the pass or complete one either. :shock:

It's hard to believe that you have 32 senior's and it's a down year.

You guy's need to get Stringer and Mill's involved more.They are good athlete's as well as Dishon.

District will be very tough for you guy's.Good luck to yall.

BC's defensive did a wonderful job up from keeping pressure on Fazio (granted, when he did get a chance to throw, his guys were (a) wide open and (B) had the same 'dropsies' that BC receivers have). Kudos to Cody Mills on a good game @ RB and Jeff Stringer @ QB, especially when Dishon was hurt.

For Kelly, I thought they played very well on defense, especially LB Sean Bean (#40). That kid's a keeper.

Lastly, lighten up on the announcer. He's a good guy just having some fun with it....

i think both teams played a good game and if kelly hadnt had made the mistake they did with fumbling the ball or penalties there is no doubt in my mind that the game was theirs...if i were bridge city i would be pretty worried about their 3A district because if a Private school with only 450 kids in it almost beat and big 3A publis school---theres definently something wrong there...both defenses did very well, and the offenses just couldnt get it in the endzone...goodluck for the rest of seasons for both and we will meet again next year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline