*Memorial vs. The Woodlands/Woodlands wins 24-7

KFDM COOP

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memorial would have been closer and could beat North Shore if they play Stedman at QB. Everyone in the stands knows it and a couple of players I am close to knows it. They would be so mch better offensively its scary. They have athletes all over the field. Stedman has a better arm and does not take off and run when he sees one reciever not open.

Memorial would have been closer and could beat North Shore if they play Stedman at QB. Everyone in the stands knows it and a couple of players I am close to knows it. They would be so mch better offensively its scary. They have athletes all over the field. Stedman has a better arm and does not take off and run when he sees one reciever not open.

It doesn't matter who plays QB.  As long as Xbox is the head man, PAM will continue to lose to lesser talented but more discipline 5A programs.  I'll ask the following to prove my point:  On those 2 safeties, was PAM in the Shotgun inside their own 10 yardline?  If so, this is a perfect example of boneheaded playcalling on PAM's part and I don't care who's calling the plays, Football 101 says you shouldn't be in a spread formation inside your own 10.......

It doesn't matter who plays QB.  As long as Xbox is the head man, PAM will continue to lose to lesser talented but more discipline 5A programs.  I'll ask the following to prove my point:  On those 2 safeties, was PAM in the Shotgun inside their own 10 yardline?  If so, this is a perfect example of boneheaded playcalling on PAM's part and I don't care who's calling the plays, Football 101 says you shouldn't be in a spread formation inside your own 10.......

1st safety he was in the gun and QB slipped and fell trying to get out of pressure.  Second safety they were in the power I on the 2 and ran the lead to the right.

It doesn't matter who plays QB.  As long as Xbox is the head man, PAM will continue to lose to lesser talented but more discipline 5A programs.  I'll ask the following to prove my point:  On those 2 safeties, was PAM in the Shotgun inside their own 10 yardline?  If so, this is a perfect example of boneheaded playcalling on PAM's part and I don't care who's calling the plays, Football 101 says you shouldn't be in a spread formation inside your own 10.......

1st safety he was in the gun and QB slipped and fell trying to get out of pressure.  Second safety they were in the power I on the 2 and ran the lead to the right.

Okay so they were in the Power I on the other safety.  Okay, I stand corrected

How was the RB from Woodlands?

Compared to what he's used to 147rushing and 1 td. he had 240 or 260 against katy. Our defense beat on him all night.  Without a dout he knows who earl hines and titan defense is. he was real frustrated all night.

Hines is a monster.  A fast one at that.  Even though Lasco was out with the flu Wed. and Thur.  Not 100% Fri. but even if he was I do not think Memorial would have given up any more than what they did, they played a solid game.  This Memorial team is better coached and disciplined than last years team.  You should do well in district. 

PAM is the best team in SETX hands down. Im a believer.

Im a believer but id have to go with Central, then PAM if i was ranking them.

I would say we are aswell, with our defense limiting the  woodlands to only two touchdowns,with that being said, we should never let another team's offense dictate or offense. We tried to slow the game down by running the ball,the wood came wanting to stop the run and they did, till we realized they couldn't stop our complete offensive game. We now know who we are and what we have.If i had one wish i would have haynes (#15) starting at Qb and move keal (#5)around on the  field to let him make plays all over. We've got two weeks to get ready for northshore and we'll be ready as long we remember they have to prepare for us as well!!!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• To clarify, Dems love wars. They rage daily in the bluest of blue inner citicis. Chicago had 39 shootings over the weekend, 9 dead. Warzone. Baltimore, Memphis, Detroit, etc. I am sure was just as bloody. The blue body count rises daily. I am sure the blue defunding of police and releasing murders without any bail have nothing to do with it. Right?   
    • Will probably be released by the Democrats come September.  Sound familiar?
    • Sure.  You reassign an employee and they leave voluntarily instead of being fired and being open to litigation.  The outcome is the same, but you are making my point.  The superintendent and AD and principal are all empowered to make personnel decisions.  Instead of accepting the decision made, you talk about lawyering up, no one else was reprimanded, railroad job.  I am old enough to remember when high school sports taught life lessons...accountability being chief among them.
    • I know absolutely nothing about the situation, but I do know head coaches of sports other than the AD have actual teaching assignments, and I know from my wife having worked in the sped department of multiple schools that it’s not uncommon at all for coaches to shirk those duties.  It could very well be that this was the case at BC.  Or not, I don’t know.  Just bringing this up to point out the fact that, although many coaches only want to worry about coaching, they generally have several other responsibilities at the school.  some of them neglect or ignore these duties entirely.  If he’s been written up for other issues before, it’s a dumb argument to say “he was punished for this and others were not”.  If he had a pile of write ups in his file and they did not then it makes sense that the punishments were different.  
  • Topics