East Chambers @ Buna Broadcast & Update thread/ EC WINS 7-0!!!

AggiesAreWe

I have to agree.  Buna's defense played well.  Offensively, they hurt themselves most of the night with untimely penalty's.  EC's offense looked like it was on zombie mode.  EC was missing some key players not sure why.  Saw Jacoby in street clothes on the sideline.  Tye looked like he hurt himself within the first couple minutes of the game.  Things will need to pickup and look more like the offense against HJ and OF or things are going to get rough... Good Luck to the Cougs for the rest of the year.  I think they are going to surprise some folks.

I have to agree.  Buna's defense played well.  Offensively, they hurt themselves most of the night with untimely penalty's.  EC's offense looked like it was on zombie mode.  EC was missing some key players not sure why.  Saw Jacoby in street clothes on the sideline.  Tye looked like he hurt himself within the first couple minutes of the game.  Things will need to pickup and look more like the offense against HJ and OF or things are going to get rough... Good Luck to the Cougs for the rest of the year.  I think they are going to surprise some folks.

well jacoby re injured his shoulder but i dont think its too bad and tye had to have gotten a little nicked up he wasnt playing like his normal self

WOW...EC looked like pure garbage!  I haven't seen a game that boring since the 2004 showdown between Iowa and Penn State! The final score of that game was 6-4 and this game was just as boring.  If EC plays like this the rest of the season, they won't win a game! They're lucky they got past HF because HF had way more talent and EC know that.

WOW...EC looked like pure garbage!  I haven't seen a game that boring since the 2004 showdown between Iowa and Penn State! The final score of that game was 6-4 and this game was just as boring.  If EC plays like this the rest of the season, they won't win a game! They're lucky they got past HF because HF had way more talent and EC know that.

are you kidding ? the game was boring. it wasnt anything like watching jasper put 63 points  on HF  ....

Hey, at least HF put 13 on Jasper. That's better than 7 on Buna

how many did you put on EC ? DUMMY

WOW...is the hostility really necessary?  I know it's hard for ya'll to cope with the fact that the bucs aren't going anywhere but for some reason you people seem to think that ya'll are the best in your district. I think it's time for EC to face the truth and realize that just because HF didn't score on them, it doesn't really mean anything. HF's is 0-4 and I think it's kinda pathetic that your bragging about beatting them.  Hallmark keep up the good work and EC, once again, is the biggest waste of space ever!

are you kidding ? the game was boring. it wasnt anything like watching jasper put 63 points  on HF  ....

Hey, at least HF put 13 on Jasper. That's better than 7 on Buna

how many did you put on EC ? DUMMY

WOW...is the hostility really necessary?  I know it's hard for ya'll to cope with the fact that the bucs aren't going anywhere but for some reason you people seem to think that ya'll are the best in your district. I think it's time for EC to face the truth and realize that just because HF didn't score on them, it doesn't really mean anything. HF's is 0-4 and I think it's kinda pathetic that your bragging about beatting them.  Hallmark keep up the good work and EC, once again, is the biggest waste of space ever!

Lol and your BRAGGING about a 63-13 loss

No, what happened is when the ref blew the whistle ending the 3rd quarter, Jasper misread the clock and they all went to the dressing room. HF then put together an impressive 80 yard, 10 play drive. They did have 2 off side penalties and a fumble, but they did recover it.

The 2 point conversion failed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder