East Chambers JV 4-0

ECC95

Doesnt look like east chambers is going anywhere anytime soon.  There JV is 4-0 beatin OF, HF, HJ, and Newton.  Look For EC to be one of the top teams in the district for atleast the next couple of seasons. Congrats to you guys keep up the good work and lets see if we cant build on that for next year.

Ya'll better watch out for Ron and Brick from I HF I believe, they think giving a JV team credit is pointless and stupid. I don't guess they realize how much a JV does at small schools in regards of getting the varsity prepared, not to mention future varsity players. Good luck EC JV and lower class teams, keep it up

Ya'll better watch out for Ron and Brick from I HF I believe, they think giving a JV team credit is pointless and stupid. I don't guess they realize how much a JV does at small schools in regards of getting the varsity prepared, not to mention future varsity players. Good luck EC JV and lower class teams, keep it up

Nice post 0422!

Well said Ron, well said.  I remember those days like they were yesterday.  Shuttin down teams 40-0 or 54-0.  Our team was like watching beauty in motion.  We were the most talented team in the nation and we didn't get any threads about us.  We beat down on WO-S and Silsbee and we still didn't get the cred we deserved.  I don't even want to think about what the score would've been if we would've got to face EC that year.  MUUURRRDDDDEEEERRRRR!!!!!!

Well said Ron, well said.  I remember those days like they were yesterday.  Shuttin down teams 40-0 or 54-0.  Our team was like watching beauty in motion.  We were the most talented team in the nation and we didn't get any threads about us.  We beat down on WO-S and Silsbee and we still didn't get the cred we deserved.  I don't even want to think about what the score would've been if we would've got to face EC that year.  MUUURRRDDDDEEEERRRRR!!!!!!

Kind of like what we did to you'll this year?

Hmmm. 2007? That would make those boys Seniors this year. How did it work out for you?

Woah, woah, woah, not so fast there Mr. HDcat. I'll give a JV team some credit. 2007 HF JV! They went 9-1! They beat WOS JV and only lost to Jasper. That's the only JV team I give credit to! They were made of metal and brawn! Those were the days throwing dirt in your opponents eyes,  the clothesline, and making a tackle and spitting a loogie in your opponents mouth because you wanted to make him better! That was back in the day of the leather helmet and one-bar facemask and when JV meant exactly what it said... JUNIOR VARSITY. Nowadays all you see on JV is selfishness and players just doing it for the money. No heart, no grit! Ya gotta git a lil gravel in ya guts!

JV means nothing compared to varsity...

3 years ago BC JV went 9-1 losing to WOS i believe, and the next year the majority of the same players were on Varsity with the remaining seniors and went 0-10...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu