PURPLE 4EVER

vpdb78

Actually I prefer the Neptune site he was using.  Video quality was way better.  BUT, I will be satisfied with what ever he uses as long as I get to see highlights!! ;D ;D

The Neptune site was costing me about $80 a year...

I might be able to squeek by and get that again.

I am trying to overlay the video with my voice doing play by play on the highlights, but...

Last week I got the one day virus and my voice still isn't 100%.

I have also upgrade my computer to do the HD video, but Vista S U C _ _ !

I have been updating the software and just this week I got it working pretty good.

I should be able to upload a lot more videos this week.

JUST CURIOUS....

I am very conscious I am videoing kids and I am trying to put the video in as secure a site as possible...

Need some feedback here...

Do yall think I should just start uploading all the videos to You Tube?

Would appreciate the feedback.

Sorry the videos are lacking behind the games.

I liked the Friday Night Lights page where you uploaded the videos last year.  They're all right in one spot versus Youtube where you have to search and find etc etc....

If you just put them on your personal channel on YouTube then they will be in one spot. I say, get a YouTube channel (free as far as I know) and we can all go to Purple4EVER's youtube channel and look at them.

I liked the Friday Night Lights page where you uploaded the videos last year.  They're all right in one spot versus Youtube where you have to search and find etc etc....

If you just put them on your personal channel on YouTube then they will be in one spot. I say, get a YouTube channel (free as far as I know) and we can all go to Purple4EVER's youtube channel and look at them.

Good Idea... Besides the internet is public no matter where you put it.

The "Always Believe Channel".

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder