Splendora vs. Liberty Predictions

Splendora by at least 21. They had 420 yds of O against Chavez and will run through Liberty

Who tha heck is Chavez? and the panthers offense will be too much for splendora i think

So you mean to mean to tell me that Liberty's record speaks for itself??? HA HA HA Where is the substance in your WIN column. The panthers haven't proven much of anything.  :D

Splendora by at least 21. They had 420 yds of O against Chavez and will run through Liberty

Who tha heck is Chavez? and the panthers offense will be too much for splendora i think

Chavez is a 5A school that didn't allow a single point until Splendora played them...

Pantherplaya, That shows me how dumb you are.  You just said in your earlier post, Who the heck is Chavez?  They would probably score 80 on Liberty. 

Chavez freshman team could hang 80 on Liberty. But once again, Pantherplaya runs his mouth about things he knows nothing about. The more I think about. . .anytime he opens his mouth he's talking about something he knows nothing about.

Pantherplaya, That shows me how dumb you are.  You just said in your earlier post, Who the heck is Chavez?  They would probably score 80 on Liberty. 

Chavez freshman team could hang 80 on Liberty. But once again, Pantherplaya runs his mouth about things he knows nothing about. The more I think about. . .anytime he opens his mouth he's talking about something he knows nothing about.

I thought pantherplayer had passed on.  Shepherd won 2 games and Liberty well we all know what they have done, now here he comes again.

lol I always thought that the refs in Liberty hated us...

Anyways..Chavez reminds me of New Caney..worst 5a team in the state of Texas.

Chavez is ranked 4th in Region III. Behind the #2 state Ranked North Shore the # 10 FB Hightower and #14 Katy Tigers. Something tells me if Chavez can be even mentioned in the same breath as NS, FB and Katy, they must know how to play some football.

IF all of you right....

then Splendora wins 22-3a? I mean, they must. If Chavez is right on North Shores heels, and the mighty Splendora offense ran up and down the field against them (and they still lost mind you) how could they not?

Splendora could easily go deep in the playoffs..

Why is everyone talking about Cleveland and Coldspring. Who cares about WO-S?

I think all of yall are insane. There is no way Splendora is any better than average this year. They lost to Stafford for cryin' out loud. Splendora fights with Liberty for fourth place. Case closed.

IF all of you right....

then Splendora wins 22-3a? I mean, they must. If Chavez is right on North Shores heels, and the mighty Splendora offense ran up and down the field against them (and they still lost mind you) how could they not?

Splendora could easily go deep in the playoffs..

Why is everyone talking about Cleveland and Coldspring. Who cares about WO-S?

I think all of yall are insane. There is no way Splendora is any better than average this year. They lost to Stafford for cryin' out loud. Splendora fights with Liberty for fourth place. Case closed.

How many points is Liberty gonna give up a game? Splendora is just the better team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83