Hit Away Gold this past weekend

Pirates88

Hit Away Gold played three games this past weekend at Collins Park. We had wins over Intruders Gold (5-2) and Sudden Impact Gold (2-1). Lost our last to Shockwave Gold (3-2). Not a bad start while batting 16 girls in the line up. The local girls on the team are;

Danielle Treadway (Silsbee)

Kaitlyn Werner      (Vidor)

Mollie Randle        (Ozen)

Caitlyn Dykes       (PNG)

Bekah Flores        (Lumberton)

Kelsey Young       (Westbrook)

It was a good weekend, for the Hit Away Gold. All the SE Texas girls, had a good weekend. Great to see a couple college coaches there also. Nice to be able to sit under a shade tree and watch the games.

Speaking of shade tree Big Cat we should bring a small grill with somes steaks and ice tea to Burris park this weekend.

Sounds like a good idea to me. How many games are we playing this Sunday?

Speaking of shade tree Big Cat we should bring a small grill with somes steaks and ice tea to Burris park this weekend.

Don't know yet.....as for me being quiet... my wife made me sit next to her so I would behave myself. It was boring...no yelling...  no kicking buckets....no throwing my hat on the ground......no wait...silly me...that's CC that does that. ;D  ;D  ;D

Don't know yet.....as for me being quiet... my wife made me sit next to her so I would behave myself. It was boring...no yelling...  no kicking buckets....no throwing my hat on the ground......no wait...silly me...that's CC that does that. ;D  ;D  ;D

CC get his hat thrown to the ground for him!!!!

CC get his hat thrown to the ground for him!!!!

Not anymore !  ;D  I'm as calm as can be in my old age ! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder