GCM 55 North Forest 0

KFDM COOP

Guest Ranger83

Dn't ce how ad ey might be, 55 is a big spot.  Might be initeresting in a few weeks.

WTH? But what I think you are trying to say is that the Hill might want to have the dance on Thursday night. That way, it won't be as depressing.

NF was bad, but the Goose took care of business early and often. Took a knee to end the half or it could have been in the 60's.

Next three weeks will decide the GCM season. @ Dayton, @ Crosby, and @ BH.

Guest Ranger83

Slow down Ranger... lol......Gotta get past Dayton before we start canceling Homecoming plans....I suspect the dance will go on, with a happy beat!

We ALL gotta get past Dayton! But the Goose likes their chances on the 2009 Homecoming Tour. Time to earn some respect!

Slow down Ranger... lol......Gotta get past Dayton before we start canceling Homecoming plans....I suspect the dance will go on, with a happy beat!

We ALL gotta get past Dayton! But the Goose like their chances on the 2009 Homecoming Tour. Time to earn some respect!

homecoming tour!!! I like it.

Guest Ranger83

Since Crawford left North Forest has slipped back to their old ways it seems. I hate to see that!

No doubt. That guy was one heck of a coach. They had some talent, young talent at that. Moving up to 5A is not going to help them at all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami