Hamshire-Fannett at Huffman/Huffman wins 41-14/Comments

Shows how much yall pay attention to the game..... it wasn't an onside kick and it wasn't Desi kicking. It was a backup kicker late in the game getting some pt.  >:(

This discussion can go from zero to sixty in about a half second which would not be good. Coach the play that I was referring to was in the second quarter which from the sounds of it was not a planned play. Coach I have much respect for you and appreciate what you did for MH and EH. Best of luck to you and your tribe.

Guest golf_guru

BIGcal79..... You have no idea who I am. I saw you play and you certainly do not need to be on here talking about FB. Any time you want to try and stab me just let me know and I will take a little trip over to Huffman and introduce myself. You need to let JH handle his own business from now on, he is a big boy.

Good luck vs Coldspring this week ....

please explain because a lot of people are curious what's going on..

I saw them play at Lumberton and according to their roster they had maybe 80% of the roster sophomores and juniors. They had no less then 6 kids not suited up and 4 of those were seniors. They were tiny compared to Lumberton's size, they were slower than Lumberton, most kids playing both sides of the ball. The final score was 40-14, enough said. I am positive they have had less overall talent, less experience, and less size then every team they have played to this point thgis year and will play the remainder of the season. So some of you that are smarter than I, and sportsnutz too, tell me how this relates to poor coaching????

BIGcal79..... You have no idea who I am. I saw you play and you certainly do not need to be on here talking about FB. Any time you want to try and stab me just let me know and I will take a little trip over to Huffman and introduce myself. You need to let JH handle his own business from now on, he is a big boy.

Good luck vs Coldspring this week ....

im pretty sure you dont know who i am. maybe your memory is foggy since i haven't played since the 08 season. so come on down for the next home game, i'll be in the stands not sure on what i'll be wearing yet though

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami