Anahuac vs. Hitchcock Prediction's ?

brianmcd

Man I cannot remember this many serious injuries this early in the season in awhile.Hope the young player heals soon.Seems like all of them have been on grass not turf as players who have home turf are hurt on the road games.If Alfred was alive he'd call in the Birds about halftime.Hitchcock gets whupped.

Even though this is probably the first team AP has played that's allowed to practice on Wednesdays due to church services, I think they win big.

Dude, that's the second time you've said that, and it wasn't funny the first time either. I guess you have something against folks who attend church?

Even though this is probably the first team AP has played that's allowed to practice on Wednesdays due to church services, I think they win big.

Dude, that's the second time you've said that, and it wasn't funny the first time either. I guess you have something against folks who attend church?

Oh it was hillarious, it was idiot bait, and it worked beautifully!

You two guys are related, aren't you?

You two guys are related, aren't you?

No, not related. You and BushLeaguer seem pretty tight though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami