Nederland at Friendswood Predictions?

GoDogs27

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The challenge is steep for the Dogs tonight against a formidable opponent and having to start your 3rd string QB...I think the guys need to look to continue to improve in all areas of the game with district around the corner next week...what we don't need are injuries tonight, so hopefully we come out of this game with our health in tact and seeing some guys continue to improve.

It's a no lose situation for Nederland IMO...no one expects them to beat F-Wood under these circumstances so let it all hang out and you never know what might happen...play with your hair on fire boys!

I hate to break up the love fest, but this is a prediction forum rght?  I predict the MUSTANGS by 21.

2 predictions for yall:

I'll go with that prediction Friends by 21. Afterall, I hear the CO Wilson quarterback is getting reps with the high school varsity.

IF the Dogs prevail I predict the Fan does his/her usual disappearing act.  ;D

Good luck to both teams and LEAVE BRITNEY OUR QUARTERBACK ALONE.  :P

I hate to break up the love fest, but this is a prediction forum rght?  I predict the MUSTANGS by 21.

2 predictions for yall:

I'll go with that prediction Friends by 21. Afterall, I hear the CO Wilson quarterback is getting reps with the high school varsity.

IF the Dogs prevail I predict the Fan does his/her usual disappearing act.  ;D

Good luck to both teams and LEAVE BRITNEY OUR QUARTERBACK ALONE.  :P

Britney??

They told me Courtney was starting tonight!!! That's why the 21 point prediction.  She doesn't throw near as well as Brit..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83