Guest Jmeek

Who wins?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Newton by alot
    • Silsbee by alot
    • Newton by a little
    • Silsbee by a little

i have newton by alot cause silsbee may have a good QB but no O line or recivers that can catch the ball

Silsbee's top 5 recievers and their stats:

Receiving

Name                Rec    Yds  Yds/Catch  TD

Pheal Hill            12    244      20          3 

Kelson McDaniel    7    177      25          1 

Prentice Lane        9    118      13          0 

Chris Barnes          9    116      13          1 

Jarrian Rhone        7      79      11          0 

Guest Silsbee88

i have newton by alot cause silsbee may have a good QB but no O line or recivers that can catch the ball

Silsbee's top 5 recievers and their stats:

Receiving

Name                Rec    Yds   Yds/Catch   TD

Pheal Hill             12     244       20          3 

Kelson McDaniel     7     177       25          1 

Prentice Lane        9     118       13          0 

Chris Barnes          9     116       13          1 

Jarrian Rhone         7      79       11          0 

AAW, I think what he may be referring to is the amount of balls that are right to the receivers hands or numbers and dropped?????

they should have numbers like that with all the passes thrown to them. most the passes hit them in the hands and dropped or the QB is to stupid and dose not throw the ball away and gets sacked like in the last one he had them at eather 2 or third and close to 70 yards. cause he did not throw it away and tried to out run them and got sacked

Guest Silsbee88

they should have numbers like that with all the passes thrown to them. most the passes hit them in the hands and dropped or the QB is to stupid and dose not throw the ball away and gets sacked like in the last one he had them at eather 2 or third and close to 70 yards. cause he did not throw it away and tried to out run them and got sacked

Although, I agree with most of your post.....the QB is not stupid....and it was like 3rd and 66, but he was sacked once and they had 1 or 2 penalties to go with that....it appeared to me that he tried to get to a spot to throw it away but he had defenders all over him like bees on honey!

Guest Silsbee88

you can run and throw at the sametime he was way out side the takle box and we looked at the stats and he has barly completed 20% of his passes

And he can throw well on the run!!!!!!!!  Your ability to figure pass completion stinks, maybe you need to go back to school.... he is 44/79.....now in my book that calculates to a 55.69% completion... any more math needed

Calling the QB stupid is pretty pathetic, when you can not even put a grammatically correct sentence together.

Your spelling needs some work also.

Pretty sad when these derogratory comments about JJ are coming from a fellow Silsbee Tiger baseball player. ::)

Johnson leads the area in pretty much all the passing catagories. I believe he is doing fine in that department. He may have made a couple of mistakes in all of these three games, but his play is far from stupid.

baseball player 7, your comments wreak of jealousy.

you can run and throw at the sametime he was way out side the takle box and we looked at the stats and he has barly completed 20% of his passes

Dude you are a straight hater, I'm not even a Silsbee fan and i wouldn't hate on jj like that. He is committed to play at West Virgina and your saying he sucks and he is stupid, sounds like you need to quit being so jealous of the dude and back off . Who else would u want at QB, u got someone in mind or what?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics