* Central vs. Galveston Ball Updates..41-21 Central Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

I'm not sure what happened in the first half.  I missed it because I was late.  >:(  Long story, but anyways....

Jags looked like clearly the dominant team.  Tors couldn't move the ball on offense.  Several tackles behind the line of scrimmage and sacks.  On offense we moved the ball pretty well.  We take shots downfield by passing.  I just wish that we can complete some of those passes.  This game could have been uglier, but the starters were pulled early in the 4th quarter.  Way to go defense, pitching a shutout in the second half.    Yes, Matthews was in attendance and he smiled to a couple of our fans and stated 'man, They're (Jags) good!' (with a suprised undecided grin/smile on his face)  ;D ;D

Special teams played good, from what I seen.  No over the head snaps.  We had one muffed punt recovery, but we jumped on it.  We had a missed extra point attempt, but overall, special teams are better. 

Game ball goes to either Ball's QB that broke like 5 tackles twisting and turning and everything for big gain in the 4th, or the Central defender that dove in on Galveston's reverse play.  He tackled the RB.  When the RB pitched to the WR, he reached out while on the ground and tackled the WR, who would have ran for huge yardage. 

I look forward to the Game against the Pirates.  We will be ready for it!

I was their in the 1st half and it wasn't pretty..

The 1st Quarter was Bad..Is like they came to the Game Sleep walking..The Jags D was trying to make the Big Hits insted of wrapping up in the wet conditions and it wasn't working..the Fullback Brooke threw the arm tackles like paper..Finlay in the 2nd QT we gt a little spark going and after halftime i guess Defense woke up cause Honestly i don't think ball got a 1st down in the 2nd half..After 3rd though (41-21) he pulled the staters out, so soulja was right it could have been uglier..

Overall though i thought they did good to say it was wet and rainy and most of the time u cant really utilize your speed in them conditions..I also thought the Receivers did good..They caught most of their balls and got yds after the catch..We have a new RB emerging (#15) who i think had 3tds with #25 Nigel Daw sideline most of the game with a minor injury..Defense Is still Dominant.when it dryed up Defense made big Hits Once again and the Ball backs started to soften up and tip-toe..Secondary is getting better and better every week...If they just keep working this could be one of the best Defenses in the State IMO..If they would have came out with that same tenacity of the 2nd half..Theirs no doubt Ball Would have been Goose Egged :D..

NOW BRING ON THEM PIRATES  ;D

I was their in the 1st half and it wasn't pretty..

The 1st Quarter was Bad..Is like they came to the Game Sleep walking..The Jags D was trying to make the Big Hits insted of wrapping up in the wet conditions and it wasn't working..the Fullback Brooke threw the arm tackles like paper..Finlay in the 2nd QT we gt a little spark going and after halftime i guess Defense woke up cause Honestly i don't think ball got a 1st down in the 2nd half..After 3rd though (41-21) he pulled the staters out, so soulja was right it could have been uglier..

Overall though i thought they did good to say it was wet and rainy and most of the time u cant really utilize your speed in them conditions..I also thought the Receivers did good..They caught most of their balls and got yds after the catch..We have a new RB emerging (#15) who i think had 3tds with #25 Nigel Daw sideline most of the game with a minor injury..Defense Is still Dominant.when it dryed up Defense made big Hits Once again and the Ball backs started to soften up and tip-toe..Secondary is getting better and better every week...If they just keep working this could be one of the best Defenses in the State IMO..If they would have came out with that same tenacity of the 2nd half..Theirs no doubt Ball Would have been Goose Egged :D..

NOW BRING ON THEM PIRATES  ;D

Yo Ho Bring it! Can you feel it? Fall, Football, trash talk, no Hurricanes! Life is good!!!

just got home..I was happy to hear Central won..i didnt get to make the Game..I ha to work

I was biteing my nails all day..cause last i heard was that Galvaston ball was up 21-7..And i didnt get any updates til the final wen my friend texted me..

And trust me.Thats not a good feeling to be in..

Any way good Job Jags now lets Take it to the Pirates.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124