*EC vs. HF Updates..21-0 EC Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

I agree with Ron

The HF D played very well!  Guess good coaching from the D side of the ball is solid!!

Offensively..... Whoever is in charge.. Doesnt have a CLUE! Yes they had a BIG Offensive explosion against Liberty, what 3-4 BIG TD Plays? against Liberty who really isnt that good. Lets see, against EC... HF 1st play, Penalty, Not the coaches fault... 2nd Play, Penalty.. ok, not the coaches fault ( but there is a pattern right?)  then the next play, Fumble and EC take over point blank... Wet ball? i would say maybe, if they didnt fumble 6 times last week... Next possession.. Fumble...  giving EC a point blank shot again.Both Time the HF D  stopped them...3 of the first 4 possessions for HF resulted in a turnover, again what causes this.... bad talent? Players not being prepared correctly? bad play calling? because  these fumbles were not just dropped balls.... no, they were QB dropping back to pass or run, and having the D line of EC right on top of him when he looked up....

I will never claim to know everything that goes on in the program... But if the Offensive schemes from the past few years of the HC didnt work, and then he puts a new one in, that isnt working, well .... maybe, just maybe... it is the coaching

Just my .02    I will still be there, supporting the school and the kids!

Guest ECBucFan

i actually thought hf played pretty good defense. ............. DT Kris Green intercepted a screen pass and took it to the house but it called back on the worst personal foul call i've seen in years.

The H-F defense was really good.......the call wasn't bad, the fact someone decided to run up the back of an EC player 25-30 behind the play, was, well, not very smart at all. Ref was just doing his job, IMO.

I agree both D's were good but EC's offense was moving the whole time Leblanc was running the ball I just wonder why he doesn't get more carries.

Also I'm amazed how many times in a row in both of the games I've watched that we can run a qb keeper and get 5-6 yards a pop. Jones is doing a lot better than I expected congrats to him.

i actually thought hf played pretty good defense. ............. DT Kris Green intercepted a screen pass and took it to the house but it called back on the worst personal foul call i've seen in years.

The H-F defense was really good.......the call wasn't bad, the fact someone decided to run up the back of an EC player 25-30 behind the play, was, well, not very smart at all. Ref was just doing his job, IMO.

No man, i promise i saw it on film. IT was a horrible call

Dude come on it wouldn't have effected the outcome and it was blatant.

Well, At that moment of the game.... I think it may have had a definite effect of the game.... That would have tied the game at 7? and who knows how the momentum would have swung.... But it didnt and EC got the win...

I would agree with you if the offense could move the ball, but if 46 yds. total offense is true, well sounds like 7 would have been all you would have scored. Sounds kinda like the Texans today..

No..... They were inept at moving the ball! that is true!  But to that point in the game.. EC was also.... starting their first 2 possessions inside the HF 15 and going 4 and out both times......  scoring on a good drive on 3rd Possession.. but on the 4th in when the INT/Td called back too place... Not saying that it would have, but i have seen enough games to know when a team that has lesser skill gets confidence, they start believing and actually play better..... (thats what happened against Liberty the week before) But being on that high of the TD and having it knocked out of them, they fell back into the same pattern...... I am not saying they would have eventually won the game, but I believe it would have been a better game

Don't use up all your woulda's and shouldda's on one game. You still have 7 to go.

Read the entire post, Still said the outcome would have been the same.....

Also, I forsee an 0-10 ,sad.... but maybe that is what it takes... Blow it up and start over!!

I agree 100%. There's alot of pride on the other side of the county line. You'll be back .

It wasn't that long ago EC was in the same situation. I remember.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder