Orangefield 48 Liberty 27 Orange Leader write up

KFDM COOP

Guest bleed orange

Great win for the Cats!  Looks like things have changed for the better in OF.  I just hope they can play good enough D to beat a team that will be able to limit them offensively.

I agree somewhat with this post. Orangefield has a lot of kids going both ways. Each week they get better. Conditioning will play a big role. I believe the defense will get better each game. Coach Huckaby has these kids heading in the right direction.  Old school, I love it.

Guest bleed orange

Good win for OF but sounds like OF has it going. From what I have read Coach is a good man and will win in the years to come.

Yes, Orangefield did the right thing by hiring coach Huckaby. The kids believe. 21-3A look out for the Bobcats. Don't over look us.

Bobcats keep running with 48-27 win over Liberty

Dan Perrine

The Orange Leader

ORANGEFIELD — The Bobcats do the run, and do the run, and do the run. That has resulted in sweet music for the Orangefield faithful, as the Orangefield Bobcats ran to their second straight win 48-27 over the Liberty Panthers at F. L. McClain Stadium Friday night.

Ten offensive series resulted in seven scoring drives for Orangefield (2-1). Two of the three drives the Bobcats failed to score came as the first and the second halves ran out. They punted only once.

read more >

This is the hidden content, please

Good win for OF but sounds like OF has it going. From what I have read Coach is a good man and will win in the years to come.

Yes, Orangefield did the right thing by hiring coach Huckaby. The kids believe. 21-3A look out for the Bobcats. Don't over look us.

Good job Orangefield. You have a couple of Silsbee fans glad your doing well....but not liking it.  Keep it up!  You are now- not over looked.

Guest bleed orange

Good job Orangefield. You have a couple of Silsbee fans glad your doing well....but not liking it.  Keep it up!  You are now- not over looked.

You can like it, just not when we play you guys right? Thanks for the compliment. We still have a long ways to go but we are headed in the right direction. Its OK to over look us. We prefer it that way. ;D ;D Good luck to you guys the rest of the season.

Well the panthers secondary couldnt keep their eyes out of the backfield. thats why Orangefield was able to have those long runs.

Coach Deel, being a secondary coach, will fix that this week. They might get run over by those Kville backs but at least they'll be in the right spot next week

Need to be using Coach Dickey for the Defense maybe Liberty could get a stop.

Well the panthers secondary couldnt keep their eyes out of the backfield. thats why Orangefield was able to have those long runs.

Coach Deel, being a secondary coach, will fix that this week. They might get run over by those Kville backs but at least they'll be in the right spot next week

Need to be using Coach Dickey for the Defense maybe Liberty could get a stop.

Ya, not sure who is coaching what exactly over there right now. At least 1 offensive coach is gone from last year I know for a fact.

the Defense made no second half adjustments. Splendora and Cleveland runs the same offense. Panthers better get it together.

I disagree. It sounded like, from what I heard on the radio, that alot of OF's inside run game and off tacke stuff was shutdown after the half. But it just didnt matter because the panthers secondary couldnt get there eyes out of the backfield long enough to trust their reads.

the Defense made no second half adjustments. Splendora and Cleveland runs the same offense. Panthers better get it together.

I disagree. It sounded like, from what I heard on the radio, that alot of OF's inside run game and off tacke stuff was shutdown after the half. But it just didnt matter because the panthers secondary couldnt get there eyes out of the backfield long enough to trust their reads.

I just think that Liberty is gonna have to outscore everyone if they have a chance.

And i was told that Dickey (sp?) was coaching the Linebackers this year?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami