With The Wet Conditions Does That Change Your Predictions Tonight?

KFDM COOP

I think it will make a lot of games closer as well Coop.

Waller runs the ball a lot and with the horses they're bringing on the offensive line, the Nederland defense is going to have to grind this one out.

But, you know, some people say a slick field is better for the wideouts because they know where they're going/where the ball should be.

its  going to be hard to run wide  and try and cut back.its going to be tuff to run the middle to meny bodys  laying on the ground lol. i do belive you will see the ball in the air LONG tonight hopeing to get the yellow flags out. this might be a goodnight for the QBs to run the ball

On another former topic Grass or Turf many posters said they preferred grass and if your good it makes no differance as they think there are no advantages or disadvantages.I think wet muddy conditions are related drastically to lots of turnovers and are directly related to leg type injuries.Turf or grass?I'd prefer turf anytime.But if your team is the underdog I think tonight has some advantages that could swing the contest in the "W" column.

the WOS and Kvillie game will be closer

WO-S wins regardless. Even with the threat of rain, the 'Stangs have e toooooo many horses in the stable for K-ville to contain. Hooks and company treat every week like it's a playoff game. Best of luck to both squads. Will be there rain or shine!  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami