YMBL TOURN SCORES ?????

VBhubby

How do you go to the biggest Volleyball tourney in this part of Texas and only play two (2) games? Several teams had this happen to them in this tourney. How can this happen? How can they not take the time to fix this mistake? It seems to me that if you short teams games in a bracket tourney then is the bracket complete and if not how can you have a championship team or any teams to place. With all these teams in this tourney NO ONE should have just played two games and go home, especially if you win a game. It looks like an incomplete tourney. If I'm wrong, explain why.

Yes, you hit the nail on the head concerning the tourney.  This happened to us and we were not happy when we were told that, after winning our 1st match then losing the next match, we were done.  Not a good explanation given from the tourney directors/staff.  Wow, we might not come back next year.

How do you go to the biggest Volleyball tourney in this part of Texas and only play two (2) games? Several teams had this happen to them in this tourney. How can this happen? How can they not take the time to fix this mistake? It seems to me that if you short teams games in a bracket tourney then is the bracket complete and if not how can you have a championship team or any teams to place. With all these teams in this tourney NO ONE should have just played two games and go home, especially if you win a game. It looks like an incomplete tourney. If I'm wrong, explain why.

Yes, you hit the nail on the head concerning the tourney.  This happened to us and we were not happy when we were told that, after winning our 1st match then losing the next match, we were done.  Not a good explanation given from the tourney directors/staff.  Wow, we might not come back next year.

ditto.

The thing here is that after two games some teams came back to play there bracket games so they could advance in the tourney. For some reason they left that part of the bracket out and would not take the time to correct the bracket so the teams could play to advance in this tourney. If this does not happen, I can grantee you the placement of this tourney would not be what it ended with.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476