*West Hardin vs. BC JV/West Hardin wins 38-28/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Final:  West Hardin 38, Bridge City JV 28

seems like it was a great game,

both JV teams?

read through and it seemed like it was BC's JV team vs a freshman team or im just too tired to use common sense right now, lol

was West Hardin JV as well?

both JV teams?

read through and it seemed like it was BC's JV team vs a freshman team or im just too tired to use common sense right now, lol

No, it West Hardin's varsity vs. BC JV

both JV teams?

oh wow, thats... interesting.

No, it West Hardin's varsity vs. BC JV

Howdy folks, just back to La Porte from Bridge City, so here we go:

First off I'd like to say congrats to the Oilers for the win!  ;D ;D ;D

Lot's of negative things have been said about West Hardin scheduling a JV team, but let me tell you something, it was a 3A JV team and they had lots of talent.  I don't know his name, but their QB #25 has got a cannon for an arm & he's fast.  :o  I can definitely see him being a starter on varsity next year.  Their CB's have good vision and break well to the ball.

Back to the Oilers now!  I think we looked pretty good on defense, two of BC's TD's were from tipped passes and then catches in the end zone.  The first one, our corner back jumped up and barely got his fingers on it, maybe one more step before the jump and it would have been knocked down.  The second one hit our DB in both hands and then went right to their receiver.

Offense is starting to click a little better, moving the ball better & spreading it around.  QB #7 Miller did a fantastic job of running the ball along with RB #22 Ancisco & #30 Letsinger.  We still need a little more time to get our rhythm down on passing plays.  The offensive line held up good, I believe their was only two major breakdowns in blocking. 

Unlike last week, our health was pretty good.  We only had one player with a leg cramp, but we do have a player that could have cracked ribs & he's a two way full time player.  I'll check on his status tomorrow.

Here's the breakdown by quarter:  I don't have individual details this time, too busy snapping photos.

1st 

West Hardin - 19 --- 1 was a defensive TD

Bridge City JV - 8

2nd

West Hardin - 19

Bridge City JV - 14

3rd 

West Hardin - 32

Bridge City JV - 20   

Final 

West Hardin - 38

Bridge City JV - 28