High school and the NFL

Guest Big Balls

Guest Big Balls

Do you think watching the pros's, helps on a high school level. I mean, after all they are the best.

I know the NFL is ran much different and is much faster, but it helps my knowledge and understanding of the game. What about you?

Do you think watching the pros's, helps on a high school level. I mean, after all they are the best.

I know the NFL is ran much different and is much faster, but it helps my knowledge and understanding of the game. What about you?

Two very different levels....unless you carefully watch technique...but plays etc...no. mechanics and technique yes..

I think they would benefit more from watching college football, to me college players put more heart into the game than alot of the Pro's, just my opinion

I definitly agree with this statement. I don't think pros have the same passion as highschool players. College level still run options and college teams have players sometimes right out of highschool. Colleges also run camps that many players around the areas go to and learn from the coaches.

If a player is watching a pro game more like he's doing his homework, then it definitely would help. Chances are they are watching purely for entertainment purposes though. Me personally, i prefer the lower level sports, high school, college, semi-pro or minor league. I like to see them work through the mistakes, it makes the game more interesting.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa