HULL DAISETTA VS TENEHA PREDICTIONS?

eaba26

0422 is right.  The bobcats practice in shorts and shoulderpads all the time.  I come through town on my way home from work at 430 everyday and the bobcats are always off of the practice field already.  When I was in school, we were lucky to get off the practice field by 6.  Probably why we won games and these bobcats dont.

They usually get out of practice at 5-5:30 and they start at 2:15 in athletic period.  The kids do wear short but they have on their pads and helmets and wear knee pads.  I thought it was kinda weird also  but they still hit and my son has knees to prove it.  I dont thing remembering your glory days will help these kids and putting them down isnt  going to help them win any game. But I will say one thing they will be laughing when they go 7-0 and win district. Remember these games now dont really count.

I wasn't trying to put anyone down, just saying I think it would benefit them more to wear pants with full leg pads. I know these games "don't matter" when it comes down to getting in the playoffs but they do matter in getting them ready for district. I just want the best for my 'Cats and think full pads could only help.

I understand where 0422 is coming from i played for the bobcats lastyear and i was wearing the shorts and stuff to and it sucked when u got hit in the legs and stuff but u do get a nice breeze wearing them thangs but i also wore pants when barbay was a coach here in Daisetta and i kinda liked both shorts and pants but the pants sucked because it got really hot so I'm down with all of it the BOBCATS will wear whatever cause the bobcats are beast and i know it it takes to win a DISTRICT CHAMPION SHIP!!!!! LETS GET EM' CATS !!!!!!!

What's up MAYo? The pants being hot is the whole point, not to protect your legs as they shouldn't be hitting low in practice anyways. I played under barbay too and we were full pads everyday, by the way I know what it takes to win that district championship too. We won our's in HD's last year in 2a.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124